sixty

Mattia's pov:

chris's mom left the complex pretty much right after chris left my apartment.

what the fuck was that? what just happened? i didn't cheat on her. i would never cheat on her. and with jasmine, i'd rather die of an overdose. overdose, huh, haven't seen him in a while.

when she asked me if it was true i froze up. i had never been in that situation before i didn't know what to say. did i just lose the love of my life because i tried to go out and get her coffee? god damn. remind me to never try to do anything nice for anyone ever a-fucking-gain.

"well..." i said and picked up the coffee.

since chris obviously wasn't coming back, i took a sip from her coffee. i had never tried mocha flavored before. yum. no wonder she liked this shit so much.

Christina's pov:

the second i got into my apartment and closed the door, i let all my tears flow. i laid on the floor and cried. i couldn't even begin to think about mattia with another female. i thought i was his. i thought he was mine. i didn't think he would ever betray me like that. and then to have to find out from my psychotic birth giver makes it ten times worse.

i was completely alone in this life. mattia cheated on me. my mom beat me. my dad snitched. my landlord didn't want to be my friend. what the hell was i supposed to do?

"alex" i cried as i remembered my childhood friend.

i scrambled for my phone and dialed alex's phone number. i pressed the call button and let it ring for a while. the ring was cut off by the upbeat, happy sound of my friends hello.

"hey chris" i could hear his smile through the phone.

"come over please i need you please" i cried to him.

"don't cry please. i'm on my way" he assured me.

i hung up and continued to cry. i cried so hard couldn't breath, i couldn't move, i couldn't see. why was this affecting me so much? maybe because he listened to me, told me he loved me, held me tight. i cried harder.

i heard the front door open followed my alex's comforting voice.

"come here chris" he knelt down to where i was on the floor and held me. "aw baby what happened"

i just laid on his lap, i couldn't speak.

~