thirteen

Mattia's pov:

i was on my way down from my trip when i suddenly began to smell spaghetti. mh it smelled so good. i was wondering where it was coming from and then i remembered what chris had said.

"...it must've traveled through the vents" i say out loud repeating her words.

the vents. chris was cooking spaghetti and the smell traveled through the vents. maybe our shit was connected or something. weird.

i was lonely and almost sober. i tried to think about the last time i had eaten. key word tried. because i couldn't remember. shit. how long has it been since i've eaten?

Christina's pov:

i was lonely and slowly becoming more hungry. i really wanted to eat with someone, well not just someone, my friend from school. but then my mind did a flip thing and i remembered mattia.

holy shit. mattia. i started to wonder if something happened to him. i sniffed around my apartment and the stench of weed was nowhere to be found. wow. i was pleasantly surprised.

my imagination got the best of me and i thought about him doing other drugs. my mind did another flip thing and i thought about him overdosing. oh shit. what if that's what happened to him? and that's why i didn't smell any weed.

my heart dropped and i instantly felt the need to go check on him. i know we didn't really know each other but i wanted to help him. no one should have to go through something like that. especially alone.

i began to write a script in my head for what i was going to say if he answered the door. i suddenly couldn't seem to think. um. oh yes right the food. i'll ask if he wants to come and eat dinner with me duh. dumbass.

i got dressed in some leggings and an oversized
t-shirt before walking towards the door. was this stupid? yeah i shouldn't go over there. no. no i was going to go over there. maybe i could make a friend out of this.

i knocked.

Mattia's pov;

i noticed my high had completely faded. i had been sitting here for so long i let myself come down and i was sober now. wow. it felt like it's own drug in a way since i had been high for a week straight now.

i laid back and somewhat enjoyed being sober. never thought i would even begin to think that. but it wasn't bad. the only thing i didn't like is that i felt like myself. mattia polibio. ew he sounds like a douchebag.

i laughed at my thought before i heard a knock at my door.

~