eighty

Christina's pov:

i heard mattia come into the warehouse and yell my name. i could say anything back because i couldn't speak with this sack thing over my head. i heard as a male and a female tied him up, the same way as me i'm assuming, and sit him next to me.

a while went by before mattia began to wake up. i heard him groan and start to move. not long after mattia began to wake up and the sack over my head was yanked off. thank god i could breathe again. i looked over and saw mattia sitting there, tied up
the same as me.

"mattia" i whispered.

"chris" he excitedly whispered back.

"shut the hell up" i heard a male voice say.

i looked up at the guy, and then back at mattia, who looked confused. he starred at the male figure that was standing in front of us.

"what- why would you do this" mattia asked the guy that was present.

"mattia do you know him?" i questioned.

"yeah he was my drug dealer" mattia didn't take his eyes off the man.

Mattia's pov:

i didn't understand why my ex dealer would do something like this. i mean, he kidnapped us, he tied us up, and who knows what the hell he's going to do next.

i looked from my dealer to chris, and then back to my dealer. i couldn't even comprehend what was going on. not long after chris and i's conversation, i see jasmine walk out from behind a wall.

"jasmine?" i asked out loud.

"hey pretty boy" jasmine smirked.

"okay what the fuck is going on" chris asked.

"we brought you here to get revenge" my dealer said with an evil grin on his face.

"what do you want from us?" chris questioned.

"i want my monthly payment from your little boyfriend here" my dealer explained.

"and i want mattia all to myself" jasmine demanded.

those jealous, psychotic little bastards.

~