fifty four

Mattia's pov:

i finally got out of there before jasmine could do anything else to me. i ubered back to the apartment complex. right as we were turning in i noticed a car turn in after us. whatever. the landlord had to approve them coming in anyway so it didn't concern me.

"hey boss" i said into the speaker.

"mattia. let me open the gate for you" i heard him press the button from the other side of the speaker.

we drove into the complex and parked. the car behind us seemed to have gotten through. they definitely didn't live in the complex and the windows were too tinted to see inside. i got out and thanked the uber, per usual, and then started walking up to my place.

"mattia?" a female voice from behind me said.

Christina's pov:

i woke up and since mattia wasn't back yet, i decided to get dressed for him when he came back. i knew we had plans today so i figured, why the hell not.

jeans, and an oversized t-shirt that mattia offered me to sleep in last night but because i had my own pjs, i didn't wear it. i threw on my shoes and began brushing my hair. i looked in the mirror and noticed the hickeys have become a very bright blue purple pink color.

"shit" i said.

i remembered i didn't bring any makeup with me so i didn't have anything to cover up with. my apartment was right around the corner anyway. if mattia doesn't come back in a few i guess i'll just go get it.

"damn" i whispered to myself as i examined the bruises on my neck and chest.

mattia doesn't seem like he'll be back anytime soon if he hasn't come back already. might as well just go get my concealer to cover these up before he makes any plans or something.

i grabbed my keys, my spare key to mattia's apartment and walked out. i closed the door, locking it behind me. i turn around and face the parking lot. i see mattia standing there with a frappuccino in his hand. aw he remembered. i look a little past mattia and spot a woman getting out of a car. she doesn't live here and i don't see an uber label on the windshield. she calls mattia's name and he turns around. as she gets closer to him i can finally see her face clearly.

"mom?" i asked out loud.

~