forty eight

Mattia's pov:

they sent me my work schedule and the hours were perfect. an hour before chris starts work, and the exact time chris gets off of work. how could this be any better? i could still ride to work with her and i could still be home when she gets home.

i walk into my first day at work. i put on my shirt and name tag. holy shit this is happening. i learned that the girl's name that 'interviewed' me is jasmine. that's cute i guess.

"so here is where you're going to be working. in the back just labeling food containers and refilling the buckets okay? everything you need is in the back freezer or cabinet. got it pretty boy?" she explained.

i nodded and got to work. i was very very happy with my new job i loved it. every once in a while jasmine told me i would have to come out to the register to ask where something was. she was nice enough to help me with it. she was an amazing coworker but like i said i was loyal to chris. she was my one and only.

about half way through the first day, the cabinet ran out of lettuce. ah let me go ask jasmine. she was working with a costumer so i just stood behind the register and waited. i guess a lady thought i worked at the register so she came up and started to order.

"oh no ma'am i work in the back, you're going to want to order with her" i said grinning at her.

she eyed me up and down before her eyes lazered to my name tag. she starred at it for a good long while.

"mattia" she said.

"yes ma'am" i smiled cheekily.

she looked me up and down once again and then just walked out. a little suspicious but i was told crackheads come into taco bell all the time. i was also told to just be nice to them.

Christina's pov:

i came home from work and decided since i had the next day off, i would spend the night at mattia's for the first time. i mean of course if it was okay with him.

"hey bubba is it okay if i maybe came over and spent the night?" i asked over text message.

"oh my god yes definitely get over here ma" he read it and responded immediately.

i smiled to myself before packing a little bag and heading over to mattia's apartment.

~