fifty nine

Mattia's pov:

jasmine was just a friend. not even a friend. i would never cheat on chris. i love her. she was all i've ever had. she was my babygirl.

Christina's pov:

my mind was all over the place. how did mattia know another bitch? how would my mom make this up? i have the coffee to prove he went to the coffee shop and i never told my dad what mattia looked like. this had to be true. mattia told me he loved me. was that all a lie?

"you cheated on me?" i asked with tears in my eyes.

mattia just stood there. silent. as i saw my mom cross her arms out of the corner of my eye. we weren't even dating and he's already cheating on me. how could i be so fucking stupid to let this happen? was this my fault?

"i asked you a question" i spoke quietly.

"i would never cheat on you" mattia said.

"how does she know? is what she said a lie?" i asked him, my voice gradually gaining volume.

mattia stayed silent standing there. about three, four feet away from me. i kept the screen door between my mom and i closed because if she got any closer to me i would have a panic attack.

"do you need me to comfort you?" my mom asked and reached for the handle to mattia's apartment door.

"no!" i yelled, still looking at mattia, waiting for an answer.

she backed off and stood a bit farther from the screen door. my eyes, fixed on mattia, were filled with enough tears, i didn't have to blink. i wasn't going to let a tear fall because then i would breakdown and i was not going to full blown cry
in front of my mother.

"mattia... are you serious?" i questioned under my breath as my stare didn't move from his face "excuse me"

i walked out of mattia's apartment and closed the door behind me. i walked past my mother and never said a word.

i just had sex with the guy and then he goes out and cheats on me? what kind of love story is that? the shitty kind i'll tell you that much.

~