sixteen

Christina's pov:

i led him over to the stove where the noodles and sauce lay in the pot. i grabbed him a paper plate and explained that paper is cheaper than real. i let him serve himself and i sat back and watched him for a second. man was this guy attractive.

"um forks are in the drawer next to the fridge. grab me one please" i said walking away to grab my speaker.

i handed him the speaker and let him connect his own music. i observed him closely as he connected the two devices. he looked good. he looked way better than when i last saw him. what happened? was he sober? oh my god was he sober?

"so what'd you do today?" i asked him with interest apparent in my voice.

i always liked to be present during conversations. but i could tell mattia was not used to that. he wasn't used to someone being interested or concerned about him. i was fixing to change that.

Mattia's pov:

she seemed genuinely interested in me. wow. that's a first. to be honest my feelings for her are mind blowing at this point. i guess i'm a sucker for genuine human interactions.

"nothing much. i'm sober right now so i'm getting used to that" i chuckle.

wow is she really that interested in me? what the fuck is going on. i have to get to know this girl better. what if she has something against drugs? would i go sober for her? no. fuck no. well maybe not yet.

~