seventy four

Mattia's pov:

as i was just getting ready to lay down and try to get some sleep, i hear a knock at the door. i got up to answer it.

there was no one at the door but there was a note tapped to the knob.

"mattia, you have made a big mistake that you shall regret. watch your back son" the note read.

i felt chills all up and down my body. i knew this could only be the work of one person.

Christina's pov:

i laid down to see if i could get some sleep. my phone was buzzing like crazy from random numbers texting and calling me. i knew it was jasmine and my mom. speaking of which, i wonder if they knew that alex and i got into a bit a a quibble today. he probably told them.

i log onto snapchat and go to the map. i search for alex's location and it shows that i didn't have him. but i know for a fact i had alex on snap, i checked his location a few hours ago. this motherfucker blocked me.

"damn it" i muttered.

a wave of anger came over me in that moment. you had the fucking audacity to pose as my best friend, try to ruin my life, team up with my psychotic mother, and then unadd me on snapchat.

i hated the world in this very moment. i just wanted everything to work out. i wanted mattia and i's relationship back like it was. i wanted to be able to go to work without fearing that someone was going to come in and hurt me. i just wanted this bullshit to be over.

i looked to see if anyone else from the party planning committee was on snap maps. jasmine. i had found her. and i knew it was alex's jasmine because the last name from the email matched up with the one on snap.

"got you bitch" i said angrily, grabbed my keys and walked out of the door.

~