five

Mattia's pov:

i've been chain smoking, going from blunt to blunt for two days straight now. about 50 hours if my math is right. probably not. haha.

today, my dealer was supposed to come by for his weekly deliver. i was beyond excited to be honest. i've only had weed and wax pens for about three days now. i needed pills.

i see my dealer pull up and i walk outside my apartment to the car he was in.

"that'll be 64 today mattia" he said with a slight grin on his face.

considering my circumstances my aunt on my dad's side sends me checks every month. enough to pay my rent, buy food, and to buy drugs. but she doesn't know about the drugs. i had some extra cash to spare because we were entering the month my dad was pronounced dead a few years ago. it was a tough month for everyone, so she would send me fifty dollars more than normal.

"ahh you got any extra on you today?" i ask with a huge grin across my face.

"i stay stacked for you boss" he said ruffling through a bag that sat in his passenger seat.

i grew more excited by the second. i had 90 dollars in my hand just incase it came to that much. i always threw in a little more for my guy because he came and delivered it to my house instead of some sketched out parking lot in the middle of the night. i appreciated it so much even though he said it was no big deal.

"new total is 79 polibio" he said handing me a receipt.

"here bro take 85. for gas money" i said and handed him the cash.

he never liked looking suspicious so every week we acted like he was delivering me food. he put everything in a styrofoam to-go box and in a grocery bag tied at the top.

my plug was probably one of my only friends. even though he was just nice to me because we did business together, doesn't mean i don't take it to heart. any affection i received from anyone, went straight to my head.

"thanks bro aye stay safe i'll see you next week" he said dapping me up and then driving away.

yes. i felt so happy. man am i addicted or what?

~