eighty one

Mattia's pov:

after explained what they wanted, jasmine and my dealer walked over to chris and i. we stay sat in the chairs, watching in fear. i heard my dealer and jasmine talking, and every few sentences, they would stop and look over at chris. jasmine and my dealer finished their conversation and then came closer to me.

"i want my money" my dealer bent down, talking into my ear.

"it's not your money, i didn't buy anything from you. i don't owe you shit" i said quietly.

my dealer stood up and lit a blunt. he nodded his head at jasmine and she went and grabbed a syringe and a vile full of liquid.

"maybe this will get you to pay up" my dealer said and nodded at jasmine one more time.

jasmine filled the syringe with the liquid that was in the vile. she tapped the glass a few times before walking over to chris. jasmine grabbed chris's arm and squeezed it. she inserted the needle into chris's arm and chris let out a loud scream.

"stop!" i yelled and struggled to release the rope's grip on my hands.

"you want to pay?" my dealer asked and then took a long hit.

"don't do that to her. stop jasmine. stop!" i screamed.

jasmine continued to torture chris with the needle, injecting god knows what into her arm. i heard chris scream and exclaim as jasmine went on with the duty.

"please stop!" i cried out.

not after much longer, jasmine pulled the needle out of chris's arm. chris's eyes slowly began to shut and her head fell limp onto her shoulder.

"chris!" a tear ran down my cheek.

"she's gone. it was either chris or my money. and you refused to pay up. so i took your little wifey instead" my dealer took a bit of his blunt, smiled, and walked away.

no she couldn't be gone. she couldn't be. she can't be dead.

~