twenty four

Christina's pov:

we pulled up into the complex, thanked the uber, and got out. we split ways with a hug. i went to my apartment and he went to his. we both would've ended up in his apartment if he wasn't doing drugs. i really wanted to let myself like him. but i just couldn't.

"i had fun. goodnight polibio <3" i sent in an imessage.

"i had sm fun. goodnight chris" he responded right away.

i smiled and set my phone down to go to sleep. i couldn't stay up too late. i knew i had work tomorrow. i fell asleep that night thinking about mattia.

Mattia's pov:

i sat down in my bed, craving weed in my throat. i hear a ding come from my device and i click the message.

chris had texted me goodnight and i instantly didn't feel the need to smoke anymore. i texted her back immediately because well i was into her. duh.

i set my phone down and smiled to myself. i fell asleep that night thinking about chris.

Christina's pov:

i woke up expecting a text from mattia. there was none. so i figured he was asleep. i decided i was going to leave him something nice to wake up to.

"gm polibio. i hope you slept well. i'm going off to work now but i'll be home around 6 if you want to come over..." i sent it.

i got dressed, smiling, while listening to pop smoke. all i could think about was the motherfucker. he had an effect on me not going to lie. but i was not going to let it distract me from this job. i really needed to be bringing in cash.

i called an uber and walked out of my apartment. as i got to the parking lot, i looked up to see if homeboy happened to be spying on me. he wasn't.

i got to work and heard my phone ding. i quickly pulled it out of my pocket, hoping it was mattia. it was alex saying good morning. fuck. all i wanted to do was talk to mattia.

~