Introduction

Warnings:

The story will contain mature words and sexual scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

Many uncomfortable or triggering themes and issues will exist throughout the series and book. They are purely for the plot of the novel, and it is not encouraged by any readers to follow through.

I'm sorry if some things sound cliché or cheesy, but this is a ROMANCE book. It will have both aspects in it.

Disclaimer:

Please do not translate or publish my work without my permission. I have been working hard on this story, and it is extremely disrespectful to have people stealing my own ideas without crediting me. If you have caught any form of my story on any website, please let me know! I can't see everything that is happening, and it would be great if you can help out too. Thank you so much!

Author's note:

Hi everyone! After debating for some time, I decided to release this series as well as starting a new adventure on Wattpad. It is rare, but some of you may have read my old book called Love Struck before. As I grow up, I realize that I don't have interest in continuing it anymore. It was only a little fun piece that I wrote when I was young. Instead, I have explored with writing which is how this series is formed!

I am extremely excited to work on this whole series! I have everything planned out, and we will see drama after drama. Thank you for those who are starting this adventure with me, and I'm ready to get working again.

This is the first book to The Royal Wars Series. However, all the books are counted as stand alone. It is recommended to read in order only because there will be mentions and appearances of previous characters that is essential to the books. If you start with a book you like, that is absolutely your choice!

All of the names of places are all created for fantasy purposes! The setting takes place in present time, but I would imagine this series to happen on its own continent with many countries. The rules and laws are also from my own ideas! This is in no relation of ANY royal families of the real world. All of the characters are my original thoughts. I do not have a cast, and I hope you can just use a bit of your imagination for them.

Anyways, I hope you have fun reading. I will try to update every Wednesday if I can.

Please if you can vote, comment, and share! Every support means the world to me.

Love you all so much.