shirabu x reader

there's this oneshot that's been in my head, and i've been really waiting for my phone to respond in order for me to write this. it's been almost 24 hours oh my lord t^t anyway, enjoy luvs :)

! trigger warnings: just in case !
————

    There's this girl.. since high school.. she's been really really annoying. She follows me around, gives me love letters, chocolates, and anything to confess her feelings.

    She'd be clinging onto me, and would act really jealous when I'm around someone—a different girl. She'd cry, or even get mad at me to the greatest level. It's kind of annoying—it's really annoying.

    She stopped though.

    If I can remember, it was around the third year of high school. She stopped acting all clingy with me, and I figured that she gave up with trying to confess her feelings. It's really ridiculous.

    It's ridiculous because... it felt strange for her not to be around me. I didn't really pay attention to it. But, it really bothered me when she was not doing anything.

     However, what a change of events. My parents set me up to marry someone, and that was her. Our parents have been friends ever since, and they.. got us together.

    "Shirabu-san." Speaking of. "Here's your lunch... and dinner. Eat, and take care of yourself." She hands me two bags, smiling brightly at me.

    "Thanks.." Our son's left at home.. "Bring him next time." She tilts her head in confusion, and I take the bags from her. "Bring our son when you come here."

    "Taki? He's with Ma today..." I'm only here with you because of our parents. "Shirabu-san, I'll head home now. Eat when you can." She gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads out.

    "Calling your husband by your own last name...?" Ridiculous.

    I head to my office, and place the bags there. I have to do my rounds for tonight. I think I was even called to help with a surgery. I don't have time to eat at all.

    Doing my rounds, I met many people.. working and studying in this hospital had me meeting different kinds of people. Every different type of person.

    The one that matters the most.. are couples who're here. They're all too close to each other. I always ask myself in the end, why are they close? How do they love each other? I know nothing about things like that.

    Room 342.. That's the last for now.

    Beats my luck, I bump into someone, and I drop my clipboard and my pen. The man apologizes and picks them up for me, and I finally see who it is.

    "Semi-san." He smiles and hands me both the pen and the clipboard. "What are you here for?"

    "Oh, my wife just got into labor last night. We're staying here until tomorrow." Oh.. Another lovely couple. "You look like you have a lot of things in mind, do you want to talk? Well, if you can.."

    "Sounds good. I'll just finish my rounds. I'll meet you at the rooftop." He smiles as he nods, leaving and going to probably where his wife is.