akaashi x reader

i'll give you all more gin x yanna moments, but this'll be more like a descriptive part of when reader and akaashi got together alreadyenjoy :)

enjoy :)

————

It's been three months since (Y/n) and I got together, it's been really fun and she's enjoying herself too. (Y/n)'s been supportive of me, and her friends would even sulk sometimes since she goes to my matches instead of Gin's, he plays basketball.

Things I've never realized or seen, they were all revealed to me the moment we got together. I'm actually very worried, she's having a lot more trouble than anyone would think.

The exams are coming extremely soon and, (Y/n) and I spend time together by studying for them. The time we spent by studying had revealed more and I'm really scared she'd just breakdown.

"(Y/n)..?" I call out to my girlfriend who's solely focused on writing her notes, now I feel bad for asking for her notes every time back then. "(Y/n)? Love...?" I call out again and she's still focused on her notes. I finally realized that she had earphones on. "Love." I take them out of her ears and she finally looked at me.

"Yes?" I furrow my brows seeing how red her eyes are already, I took a look at her for and found out that she was listening to English lectures for the exam. "What's with the face?" She looks at me, a sad expression on her face. She's pressuring herself.

"Why don't we take a break?" She furrows her brows, looking away to avoid my gaze. I just want her to rest. "We've been studying nonstop, just a 20 minute break. Hmm?" I press my lips on her forehead, leaning my own on hers. I looked straight into her eyes making her look back at me. "Please? I want you to rest for just ten minutes, then we will continue."

"Okay." I smile at her and her face just shows tired all over it. I gently wipe the inner corners of her eyes with my thumbs or my pinky. "Do you want to eat? I'll get—" I shut her up with my lips, I don't want her to do anything during our break time.

"Let's just rest. Please?" I pull her into a hug, sighing as I felt so worried. I caress her back and kiss the side of head repeatedly.

She's been stressing herself out. I've never noticed before since I never was by her side, we weren't as close as now; she's been pushing herself too much and she's really worrying me.

The first time I noticed was when we had a quiz sometime ago, I asked her what she got and she said she's got one mistake. Her eyes were glued on to my score and they twitched, I got mine perfect. The whole day she was down, no matter what I did to cheer her up, she was unsatisfied with having to have one mistake.