lev x reader

This was requested as well ehehe (me lowkey being a softie). Uhm, Lev may be OOC here. But you'd probably get why, anyways— enjoy~!

    I stood by the bleachers, cheering for the volleyball team. They're currently against Nohebi and the game's pretty intense.

    I wish I could just yell whoever's name when they score but we got some rules and a leader. But if I did I'd scream his name without any hesitation.

    The referee blew the whistle and we got the point. We did our cheer and I really just wish I could cheer with my own words.

    I looked at my friend, Yamamoto Akane, she's still in middle school but meh— this girl's eyes are sparkling as she watched Lev play. It's sad to have someone close to you, crushing on the same person you like. Lev's sister looks like she'd approve, ouch.

    A little later, the game ended in our victory. I went along with Akane and Alisa-nechan to congratulate the boys. When they spotted us, Taketora-san waved at us.

    "You guys did great!" Alisa-nechan said with a big smiled on her face. "Lev I'm so proud of you!!" She wanted to hug her brother but Lev hid behind Taketora-san.

    "Yaku-san, are you alright?" I asked, everyone directed their attention to me and I felt chills down my spine.

    "(Y/n)-chan spoke!" Akane pointed at me and I blinked a few times, trying to comprehend the situation.

    "W-W-Why is everyone acting like I'm mute?" I asked pointing to myself, frowning as I realized what they meant.

    "It's because you don't speak much." Kenma says.

    "That's right (Y/n)-chan, everyone's just surprised." Lev went up to me and bent down to match my height.

    My height is relatively close to Kenma's, so I'm not really short. But the thought of him doing that freaked me out. I grabbed Kenma by his arm and put him in front of me.

    "Why are you making me your shield? You're taller than me." Kenma complained but I just hid behind him. "Lev you look like a human bridge." Everyone laughed and Lev stood properly.

    "I would've kicked him if I didn't sprain my ankle." Yaku commented and everyone laughed again, I stayed quiet.

    "But (Y/n)-chan, it's a surprise to see you grab Kenma without a warning. You guys close or something?" Taketora-san asked.

    "We're neighbors." Kenma answered.

    "Ooohhh childhood sweetheart?" Someone asked and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

    "Stop it." Kuroo-san said. "(Y/n), let me take you away from these people." He gestured me to come and follow him, I bowed and excused myself from everyone else.

    I was walking behind Kuroo-san and we both stayed silent. I kinda hated the silence between us. It's a suffocating silence.

    "Sorry about them, but hey. You got Lev almost close to your face." He smirked.

    "T-That almost gave me a heart attack." I said and he laughed.

    "But with you being all cutesy and shy, how will you end up will Lev?" I blushed at his sudden question. "He may be driven away by someone else, better act fast." He said and went back.

    Well that question did kind of worry me, but that was eight years ago. I've already graduated and been through hell. But thanks to that hellish school life, I've gotten more confident and talkative which helped a lot.