kid kageyama x kid reader

Your POV

Kageyama and I are neighbors, we're childhood bestfriends.. He would usually get sick so fast so I tend to visit him when his sick.. Like right now..

"Tobio-chan? Do you feel better?" I asked, while there was a smile plastered on my face.

"A little bit.. Can you ask my mom if she can cook me some soup?" He asked.

"Sure.. I'll be back.." I said, then walked down stairs to Mrs. Kageyama.

"Oka-san.. Tobio-chan is asking you if you could cook him some soup?" I said.

"Sure (Y/n), I'll make him soup.. You can go back to his room, I'll just bring it to him.." She said.

"Arigatou!" I said, then ran back upstairs to his room.

"Tobio-chan, Oka-san said she'll cook you soup. She'll just bring it up here.." I said as I put a wet towel on his forehead.

"Arigatou.. (Y/n)-chan, will you stay with me until 6 pm?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, but sure.. I'll stay.." I said.

"(Y/n)-chan, here's the soup, just spoonfeed him. Okay?" She said, and I nodded as a response.

"Open your mouth so I can feed you.." I said.

"No way! I can do it by myself!" He said.

"But your mom ordered me to spoonfeed you baka! Now please open your mouth.." I said.

"Fine.." He said.

As I spoonfeed him, I , deep inside, am exploding with joy.

"(Y/n)-chan, arigatou.." He said.

"For what?"

"For staying by my side.. You're the best.." He said, and as he said that, a thunder rolled causing him to scream in fear. As for me, steadily sitting down on the chair. And as another thunder roll, I hugged him and tried to calm him down..

"(Y/n)-chan! P-Please don't leave! I-I'm scared!" He said.

"Of course I won't, now drink your medicine so you can sleep and not hear anything..." I said. So he did what I ordered him to do, and he slowly fell asleep.

While he was sleeping, I stroked pieces of his hair, till finally slept in peace. And minutes later, because I was beside him in his bed, I fell asleep right next to him.
So without me knowing, Kageyama's mom put a blanket over me and Kageyama ang I slept soundly..