suna x reader

i've got writer's block l m a o but anyway,
enjoy :)

part one.
————

    I always wanted a quiet and reserved boyfriend, the one who always speaks the opposite of what they really mean. The ones that I'd fangirl over whenever I watch shoujo animes. Aren't they just cute?

    The way how they'd look at the female lead with disinterest, the coldness that's always evident in their voices but they mean well. Oh, when they're flustered or shy! I love it when they're cheeks turn red, they're just really cute to me.

    Whenever my friends and I watch animes like that, I'd always pick the guys that are Tsunderes or Kuuderes. They just catch my attention every time, it wouldn't matter to me whether they're the lead or not.

    With my fantasies going around my head, my ideal type became a quiet and reserved, smart and seemingly uninterested in things but is caring deep inside. I can't marry the anime characters so I'll just look for someone with the same personality.

    I've had my eyes on a specific person in school, we don't really interact since I'm too shy to even try--pfft shy. I basically have nothing to say even if I tried to speak to him, though I want to try speaking to him.

    "(Y/n), we're watching Ao Haru Ride again." I immediately turn to my friend with a big smile. "He's so handsome.. I wish I can have a boyfriend like him." I nod and hold a thumbs-up in agreement. "Like Suna-san..."

    Oh, one thing I forgot to say is that my friends have no idea that I am crushing on the one they just mentioned. I like the volleyball player named Suna Rintaro, he's our classmate and he fits the description. I never knew my friend likes him too.

    "You have a crush on Suna-san?" I ask and take a sip from my chocolate milk. She glanced at him and sighed, turning back to me. She shakes her head slowly and points to someone else. "Miya Osamu.."

    He does fit the description but having a boyfriend that has a twin... if their hair goes back to the original color then it'd be confusing. But! I do admit that I do have a crush on him--did have a crush.

    "How about you?" I finish my milk, contemplating whether I should or shouldn't tell my friends. "You have someone you like, tell us."

    "Suna Rintaro.." I say in a quiet voice, hoping that it was enough for the two of them to hear. I swear I saw him glance at me. "D-Did he hear me say that?" They shrug, letting out a chuckle.

    "Your voice was quiet, don't worry." I hope he didn't hear me.

    The bell rang and the teacher soon arrived. I had to stuff my cheeks with the bread, the teacher told me to finish everything. I'm kind of embarrassed, she really humiliated me in front of everyone. I hate her.

    I also saw him look at me that's why I really don't want that to happen ever again. I was about to put my food away when she called me out. Well, that was one wonderful lunch break. Everyone laughed, did he?

    I write my notes down, writing my feelings and thoughts too. I'm still very embarrassed, I feel weak that my knees are just so light and my hands can't get a proper grip on my pen.

I put the pen down and decided to just listen to the teacher. I really can't close my hand and hold onto the pen properly. I'm not shaking though, it's probably just because I'm embarrassed over what happened earlier.