Kuroo x Reader

this was requested! i apologize if this does not meet your expectations, my eyes are sore due to the air and ashes, i also am struggling to breathe the best way possible right now. anyways i hope everyone enjoys!

    y/n currently came back from the Philippines in which she experienced sudden ash fall while she was traveling there. y/n was someone that could never take in dust or dirt which gives her the worst allergies, fever and cough. y/n being the girl that never likes missing out, went to school and attended her classes.

   "hey y/n i heard that there was an ash fall at the place you stayed in." karura commented while her friend tried to keep a steady breath. "yeah.." y/n lets out a cough before continuing. "it's true i also breathed in some of it, and i/m allergic." she says weakly. shinjiro checked her temperature and gave her a worried look. "you have fever, are you sure you're alright?" y/n nodded, she fixed her posture when she saw her boyfriend kuroo.

   "please don't tell him anything." y/n whispers to her friends as kuroo slowly walked up to them. "but kuroo should know you're sick." kuroo raised his brow at karura. "y/n's sick?" y/n quickly shook her head. kuroo tried to place the back of his palm when y/n swatted his hand away. "i'm fine, there's nothing to worry about." she smiled, holding in her cough. kuroo gave up and went to his seat.

   the class went on as their professor started their lecture about chemical names of random things. y/n was writing her notes peacefully, trying her best not to let out a cough. kuroo took a glance from time to time, making sure she was alright. "so does anyone know the ---" their professor was cut off by y/n's loud cough. "l/n-san is everything alright?" y/n nodded. "i just inhaled some dust, but i'll be fine soon sir. sorry for disturbing your class." their professor shook his head and continued the lecture.

   the bell then rang, indicating that it's the end of their classes for the day. y/n carefully stands up, letting out small coughs. even so, kuroo was worried so he stopped his girlfriend from going to the gym first before him. "y/n are you sick?" she shook her head. "i think you are." she shook her head again. kuroo placed his hand on the back of her head, bringing her closer, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "i'm just worried okay? so please if you are sick just tell me." kuroo said in a soft loving voice.

  y/n now is with the volleyball team and she's there for extra support, her boyfriend kuroo is  Nekoma's captain ball in the men's volleyball team. "hey y/n you really look pale, i'm worried." she gave him a sweet smile reassuring him that she's just fine. kuroo sighed and focused on training.

   i'm dizzy.

  y/n holds on tight to their other manager for support. "y/n-chan, you should be careful." the girl nodded and tried her best to steady herself. she drinks from her bottle and takes a deep breath. i can do this. y/n continued to watch her boyfriend play while worrying that she might faint the next minute.

   the coach informed them about the quick break after the practice match they have, so y/n ran out to refill the boys' bottles with water. she heard the whistle so she hurriedly went back to court. she gave the boys a bottle each, the last one was kuroo's. i'm not gonna faint. she tried breathing but failed, she falls on her knees as she runs out of breath, also fainting because of her temperature. "y/n!" kuroo runs to her, immediately bringing her to the infirmary.

  a few hours later, y/n finally wakes up. "why am i here?" kuroo stayed silent, trying to find the appropriate set of words to say. "y/n i told you to tell me if you were sick, i could've brought you home earlier." y/n looked sad which made kuroo guilty. "i'm not mad okay? i just don't like seeing you sick." kuroo gives her a kiss on the forehead and y/n hugs him. "i'm allergic to dust and dirt, i've inhaled ash while i was away, and that is seriously dangerous. i also have fever." kuroo sighed and brushed his fingers through her hair.

  "you're staying home baby, and i'll be taking care of you." y/n smiles, but then coughs. kuroo patted her on the back. "let's go home, it's late." y/n kisses him, breaks away to stand up, but then kuroo replies back with a kiss trapping her on the bed. "kuroo let's go home." kuroo pouted but followed his girlfriend's orders.

this ain't the best i'm sorry :<