kenma x reader

─── {.⋅ 𝒔 𝒕 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕 : 𝒑 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕  𝒕 𝒉 𝒓 𝒆 𝒆 ⋅.} ───

𝒌𝒐𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂.

    It's been a while since I've spoken to her. I couldn't get myself to apologize, or say anything to her. Even though I wanted to say something, she just... I don't know how.

    Work it's how I've been distracting myself from our fight. I got mad... why did I get mad at her? Why was I mad at her? That was ridiculous of me.. right at the day after that.

    Hana said that I should just talk to her, but I have no idea. Work has also been piling up, so I haven't gone to see her. I do know how she is,with the help of Kuroo and his girlfriend.

    "Kenma, they're coming over today." I spit my coffee at the sudden news, and Hana simply smiles at me. "You haven't spoken to her? Damn, what if she doesn't want to marry you now?"

    "There was never marriage in the picture... at least I never asked her." She laughs, and hands me the schedule. "What should I do to get her to forgive me?"

    "Apologize?" I rest my head on the table, and she hits my head with the clipboard. "They're here soon, might as well get yourself ready."

    I check the schedule and find meetings, starting from the meeting with (Y/n) and the others, until the very last hour. Why do I have to do this? I hate meetings..

I got changed and found my office clean by the time I got back. Hana should've just left it for me to clean.. to get myself late for the meeting later. I don't have the confidence to show myself to her.

    "They're here." Why do they have to arrive early?

    Hana followed me to the meeting room, and I found everyone inside. The players, Kuroo, and (Y/n). They stood to greet, and I just nodded. I can't look at her.

    "The shirts are finished, and the shorts as well. We have everyone's except Hinata's."

    "Why????" Hinata asks, pouting his lips and looking at me with sad eyes. "Kenma, weren't we friends?" I hear her laugh, making me freeze and just drink my coffee. "Kenma??"

    "Hinata, I told you. Kozume-san is your friend, and he already has given you your pair." (Y/n) explains, and I can't think anymore. "Don't sulk."

    "Then, why did I come here?" Everyone shrugs, and he whines. All of them started to laugh.

    Kozume-san... She called me Kozume-san. Haha, she's being professional. She is being professional, right? I think she's being professional. I hate to think that she isn't, and just simply hating me now.

    I loosen my necktie, feeling her eyes on me which made me look at her, but she wasn't looking. How do you fix relationships again? I don't know this.

    "If there is anything wrong.... with the clothes.. Please do tell us right away. We'll pay for the expenses if anything is wrong with the shirt, or the shorts." I stand from my seat, and they all look surprised. "Meeting's adjourned."

    I head out, leaving all of them there. Someone's following me, but it clearly isn't Hana, nor is it her. I turn around and find Sakusa behind me.