Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)

'So since you and Kuroo are already in a relationship. Well, someone got jealous and guilty.'

"Kuroo, she's right there! Let's go apologize." You exclaimed in a quiet way.

"Oh, y-yeah sure." Kuroo replied but he's still afraid to talk to her after him, hurting her feelings.

"Ey! Levy-chan! Someone wants to apologize." You exclaimed while running towards her with Kuroo.

"Huh?" Levy asked in a very annoyed tone.

"Hey Levy, I'm sorry about what happened at the hospital. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want you to hurt her. So please, will you forgive me?" Kuroo apologized, and explained why he got into the sudden attitude towards her.

"Ugh.. OK fine. I just can't let myself not talk to my first ever best friend." Levy accepted the apology and smiled at you and Kuroo.

"Since it's lunch break. Let's go to the rooftop, the three of us. I don't mind having Levy tho." You said smiling at the two of them.

"Yeah, sure!" Levy replied with a smile on her face.

At the rooftop ~
"Have you guys thought of what to wear tomorrow, at prom?" You asked.

"I haven't actually thought of that yet. Cuz, I got to worried about you." Kuroo replied.

"I already had 3 dresses to pick from. But, I haven't decide yet." Levy replied.

"Well, I haven't started yet. Since, I just got back from the hospital, completely forgetting about it." You replied back.

"[Y/n], Levy. Let's hang out more like this." Kuroo said.

"Sure!" The two girls replied in unison, and started to laugh.

Kringggg!! So the bell rang, and everyone got back to their respective classrooms.

"OK, so everyone take your seats and get your notebook and pen ready!" Your math teacher exclaimed and you hurriedly took your pen and notebook.

2 hours later~
Kringggg!! The bell rang, so it means it dismissal.

"Kuroo, Levy! Let's go now to practice." You said.

"Osu. Just wait (kissed your lips),  I'll just fix my things k?" Kuroo replied.

"Yeah me too, wait I'll just clean my stuff." Levy replied.

"Sure! I have patience!" You replied and waited.

'Now their done cleaning. The three of you changed your clothes and went to the gym.'

"Konnichiwa!" The three of you exclaimed as you entered the gym.

"Konnichiwa!" Yaku replied.

"Ohh.. What brings you here Levy-chan? And I thought the two of you girls aren't friends?" Yamamoto asked while Levy suddenly blushed, even I don't know why.

"A-a-ano...-" Levy responded but got cut off by you.

"I invited her to come! And we're very close now! A-and there's one more reason why she's here! Yeah!" You replied.

"Huh? OK then." Yamamoto replied and walked away.

"[Y/n]-chan. Arigatou!" Levy said.

"No problem! We're friends now right?" You replied.

"H-h-hai!" Levy replied back, smiling.

"Yumi-chan! Come here!" You called Yumi and told her something very important for the volleyball team.