Hinata x Reader

UNDER EDITING

————————————————

Trigger Warning: Suicide.

You were everyone's friend, well more like the best wingman in school.. You're a nerd, you're short(A/n: Let's just imagine if you're not XD), you're pretty, you're kind but what everyone liked was not you but your bestfriend, Jenie. Both of you are like twins, same characteristics, you're together like everyday. You told your bestfriend that you liked your other bestfriend, and it's Hinata Shouyou.

He's your childhood friend, and so was Jenie. Although you guys only hangout during the weekends since he has volleyball and you couldn't stop him you know? So here you are at the canteen with Jenie, and with some other friends.

"Jenie-chan... How does it feel to be liked by everyone? Like even the volleyball players like you.... Even the cute asshole.." Mika said, and all of you chuckled.

"Nothing special, just happy that everyone likes me instead of hating me." Jenie answered, you stayed silent and continued eating your food.

"And yeah I think I heard that even Hinata-kun likes you....." Yuki said, and then Jenie looked at you but you kept eating to pretend not to hear anything.

"O-Ohh" She said and blushed, and you thanked the bell for saving your life since you didn't want to hear anything about it.

So you got to class then your teacher entered.
"Ok class starting from tomorrow, everyone will be wearing civilian clothes. No more uniform.." He announced and everyone was happy. Except for you, since you knew you'd only wear jeans and a sweater then some sneakers, and then Jenie would be wearing something beautiful and it would just make all the boys talk to you for help. You sighed.

"Sensei, I-I don't feel well..." You stood up, you lied you didn't want to be there.

"Well then, go to the infirmary.. Just rest, and clear your mind ok?" You nodded and went to the infirmary, when you got there you lied down and hugged the below close to you. Tears fell from your eyes, you cried because of your insecurities. Then you slowly drifted off to sleep.

-Time Skip-

You woke up and classes were over so you got your things from the classroom and head home. You went straight to your room and heard a lot of ringing. And it was your phone.

50 Unread Messages

From: Jenie <3
You okay? Please tell me... Is it because of earlier?
Just open up to me okay? Get well soon..

That messages repeated for like 25 times and the other half was this.

From: Orange Hair Cutie Pie <3
F/n-chan, daijobudesu ka? What happened? You looked so down actually... Tell me anything please....

You sighed and just changed into something comfy and you started doing your homework which they stacked on your arm chair. You heard you door open and you turned around to see your bestfriend Jenie.

"F/n-chan... Why?"

"I'm fine" You forced a smile.

"Are you sure?? You did that because of a reason.. You always went to the infirmary because of jealousy.."

"Fine, I am... Whatever I have to do my homework, and do yours too since your here already and stuff." You said and continued doing your homework.

The room was awkwardly silent so you spoke up.
"Do you wanna go shopping? I'm done anyways.."