konoha x reader

please do refrain from requesting up until further notice 🥺 this is all i ask of everyone, i hope you all understand

i hope you all understand.
anyway, enjoy :)

————

    He's not the most famous athlete in school, no one really pays attention to those who shine as background characters. He plays and trains just like everyone else in the team, but somehow there're only two who gets noticed.

    Konoha Akinori, he's a wing spiker too just like their ace. Though Bokuto does get more of the spotlight, Konoha's just as good. Definitely without him, the team wouldn't function the way it does.

    Well people might not notice him but at least I could have him for myself. Konoha Akinori's my boyfriend, no one knows that since we kept it a secret; we've been dating for a year and six months.

    With our relationship being a secret, we would sneak and steal kisses or hugs whenever we're in school. I'm fine with how it is for us, I think I actually prefer not telling anyone. Well if we have to then, I guess I can't run away from that.

    "(Y/n), how long should we keep ignoring Bokuto's mood swings?" I turn to Yukie and Kaori, looking at our captain ball who's down the drain again. "We need to do something about your you know.." They both smirk, letting out a devilish laugh. I raise my brow at them, completely confused and clueless of what they were trying to say. "Boyfriend?"

    "Ha?" I bursted out laughing after hearing what they meant; thanks to them I might see a jelly Akinori. "He's not my boyfriend. If he was then I would've scolded the hell out of him since he degraded himself. But no, we're not together." They pout their lips, looking at the team.

    "You two would look good together though." Kaori says, sighing in defeat. "You just look like you're in a relationship. It's like you know your priorities and... I don't know anymore." I just chuckle and pat her head.

    "(Y/n) and Bokuto? I don't think she would be able to live a day with him." We all turn to the voice, seeing my boyfriend eyeing me and Bokuto. Jelly Akinori activated. Suddenly the girls started laughing, that wasn't something worthy of your laughter..

    "You're right. Well then, who do you think her boyfriend is? We only assume there's someone." Yukie asks, eyes sparkling as she waited for his answer. Konoha eyed me head-to-toe, suddenly pointing his finger to me.

    "Her? A boyfriend? I don't think anyone would date her." I kick his ass, rolling my eyes at him as he laughs at me. Well you did, you asshole.

    "You could've just said she's single, don't offend her." Kaori says and smacks his head, bleh. "But I guess she doesn't have a boyfriend.. You still look like you have one though." I just smile at them, giving Konoha a look before giving the team their bottles.