taichi x reader

enjoy :)(y/i) - your initial/s

enjoy :)
(y/i) - your initial/s

————

    Nothing feels better than to have a seemingly uninterested boyfriend, that has a soft side for you, and for you only.

    Everyone thinks that he doesn't care, doesn't even want to care, that he won't give you attention but apparently he actually does.

    Stealing a kiss whenever you're in public, holding your hand and hiding it behind your backs so that no one could see, hugging you when you feel cold or just when he feels like it, and looking at you with adoration while he observes you from a distance.

    But.. how does that exactly feel like?

    I don't know, I can't describe it. Maybe butterflies in your stomach? Well that's a given. But the feeling's way better than how I could describe it. You just.. feel special when he does things..

    "(Y/n), can you hand me the ball?" I turn to where Shirabu was pointing to, bending down as I reached for the ball just by my feet. "Thanks." He says, as he catches the ball I just threw at him.

    I watch them practice, recording all their mistakes and their successful attacks, spikes or whatever they do normally. As I looked around to see all of them clearly, I met eyes with my boyfriend who's face was blank but his eyes were showing love, I smiled at him and he nodded.

    "(Y/n)-san, how many spike attacks have I messed up today?" I turn around to meet Goshiki who's eyes were as always burning with passion, he wants to be the ace. I look at my notes and gave it to him when I opened the page of his records.

    "You don't really mess up, you just get blocked especially by Tendou-san and Taichi." He nods his head as he reads his records, slowly looking up at me with a confused look. I just look at him, asking myself if I said anything wrong.

    "Taichi...? No suffix..?" He asks in a quiet voice, tilting his head to the side, blinking his eyes repeatedly. I did the same and we just looked at each other. "No suffix..?" He asks again and I suddenly realized what he was trying to figure out.

    "Taichi's my boyfriend.." I say, pursing my lips as I felt kinda embarrassed, shy rather, feeling my blood rush to my cheeks. "Everyone knows we're together." I added, smiling a little. He straightens his neck, blinking his eyes, surprised to hear my response.

    "Taichi-san... and (Y/n)-san.." He mumbles, making me chuckle at the look on his face. He still doesn't believe me. "Heh?!" He suddenly bends down as he was smacked by Shirabu on the head.