kuroo x reader

I wake up early in the morning, and make breakfast. I fix the bed, and put the blanket neatly around my daughter. I carefully put her aside, and place a pillow beneath her head to rest.

    It's 7 AM. I have to get to work, and I have to bring her over to our neighbor. She's 3 years old, and I'm a single mother. I work various jobs, so I can't bring her along.

    Breakfast is done. "Yura, sweetheart." She turns around, and I smile at the sight of her cheek squished as she laid on her side. "Yura."

    "I sweep... I wan sweep.." I pick her up, and she whines a little. "Mommy.... I wan sweep..."

    "Mommy has work, and you need to eat breakfast. Come on." I carry her, and let her rest on my shoulder.

    I take a bowl, and get chopsticks for us to eat. I sit on the floor, and lean against the wall with Yura sitting on my lap. She wants milk, but I have to feed her this first.

    I feed her, and kiss her face to wake her up. She's not a morning person. I'm not one either, I just have to so I could work for her. She's all I have left.

    We live in a one room apartment. I can't afford a bigger place for both of us, but I am saving up for her school fees once she starts and for our living space. I still have to feed her.

    I take the basket, and a bag with our change of clothes. We're going to a bathhouse for us to bathe and do all other things. We don't have a bathroom. I don't have enough funds.

    I give her a hat, and help her put on her shoes. I wear a bra and wash my face at least. I take her hand and we walk over to the bathhouse. I ended up carrying her because she's sleepy.

    We bathe, and now she's energetic. She played with the water. I had to pull her out though. We can't stay for much longer. I dolled her up, and made her a pretty baby. She's adorable.

    "(L/n)-san, still going for the bathhouse?" I nod, and the old lady sighs. "You can't continue living like that. Your child is very young, and you're not getting any younger. You look older than you are. Eye bags, and pale skin."

    "I know, that's why I'm working myself to the bone just so I could afford for her. I can be like this. As long as she's... healthy and happy."

    "I have toys that were owned by my grandchild. She might want them." I shake my head and smile.

    "Thank you, but I'll buy my daughter's toys instead. Here's the payment. Thank you again."

    I walk up to Yura and she runs to me and hugs my legs. I pick her up, and take our things for me to bring her back home. I'm going to be getting her stuff toy that I made, and I'll bring her to our neighbor.

    She got her toy, her hairbrush and hair ties, and now she's asking me to take her to her friends. I knock on the door, and Kaoru-san opens the door. She's a mother of twins, and they're near her age.

    "Oh my, Yura-chan. Good morning." Yura kisses my cheek and clings on to her. "Work?" I nod, and gently pinch Yura's cheek. "I'll take good care of her."

    "Yes, thank you." Yura gets off her, and runs inside. "Yura! Mommy's going...." She didn't hear me. "Children these days..." She didn't even turn to look at me. "Uhm, I'll go now."

    I glance over at her from the window, and she's having fun with the twins. Their father is also playing with her. She looks happier with them. That's... what I can't give her.

    I head to the café, and work there for 5 hours. After the café, I have delivery work. First delivery work is for a pizza place, one station away from where we live, the second is for the mail, another station away.