ushijima x reader

enjoy :)————

enjoy :)
————

    School has started to become very chaotic, well not in a sense where people die or an uproar of violence among the students. If there was I would've been informed.

    Some thing started to change after the most awaited match against Karasuno, more like, after they lost to the fallen— Awakened Champions or whatnot they call them.

    Students have been asking the players about the reason why they lost and this is why it's very chaotic— it takes 40% of the reason why school's been extremely chaotic. They've bombarded the athletes with questions as if they were reporters for some news channel.

    The volleyball gym has had students, mainly female, ask them why they were defeated by the school who came from the shadows. Their main target was the ace; captain of the volleyball team, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

    "Ugh (L/n)-san just let me ask him!" A girl grunts and complains as I block their way to the gym. "You're just the president come on you can't do that!" She clicks her tongue out of annoyance, I scoffed at her behavior.

    "I can give you demerits if you were not informed about that." I glared at the shorter female and she growls. "Also, in no way will I let you near their captain."

    "Why? Because you like him?"

    "Because your actions at the moment are disturbing their practice." I cross my arms at her, showing that the boys behind my back had their eyes on her. "This is not a matter of romance but discipline and respect young lady."

    "I'm only a year younger." She rebutted, threatening to punch me. "You're annoying! Just let me through!" She tried pushing me but I avoided it, grabbing her arm and twisting it, now it's behind her. I pinned her arm to her back.

    "If I see you here again, I will give you 30 demerits. You know how much that accounts to your grades, right?" I whisper into her ear, I could feel her shaking. She froze for a few seconds before nodding her head multiple times. "Now, you leave and let the volleyball club practice. Do I make myself clear?"

    "Y-Ye-Yes ma'am!" I let her go, and she runs away from the gym.

    I click my tongue, turning around to see none other than the captain of the volleyball team himself, Ushijima Wakatoshi. I bowed my head a little before walking away, but he speaks up.

    "Is that a greeting girlfriends give their boyfriends these days?" I stop, turning to see that blank expression on his face. I smile a little and he walks up to me.