kuroo x reader

Kuroo fest! This is probably the last Kuroo oneshot for now, later I'll update with a different character (finally). Enjoy sweethearts~

ps. i cracked up at sama.

 i cracked up at sama

————

    Training goes on as it usually does, we're preparing for Spring Inter-High. We thankfully won against Nohebi earning our spot in the Nationals.

    This is probably my first ever Nationals, we finally earned it after so long. I'm happy that after all our hard work, with all the others, we finally get to step on that Arena.

    "Kuroo, (Y/n) hasn't returned yet. She went out ten minutes ago to fill the bottles and she's still not back here." Kenma said and I didn't even notice that.

    "I'll go look for her, she's probably stuck somewhere."

    (Y/n), 2nd Year. Kenma's classmate, he recruited her to be the manager, except that.. She's extremely timid, or just really shy. I thought it was interesting to have her as our manager since it could be training for her to build her confidence, but it's been two months and she's still scared of some of the players.

    Kenma initially had her become the manager to shut Yamamoto up but then she insisted to stay until the end.

    I remember the first time she got to the gym, the moment she saw Yamamoto, me and Lev, she fainted. I feel bad for her, we really don't mean any harm.

    I went to the cafeteria knowing she'd go there since it's the safest place for her to fetch water. I got there and boys were huddling around her.

    "Hey come on, just your number. We could be friends." I just stood here, listening to them flirt with her.

    "Is that heavy? Let me carry that for you."

    "Hmm should I carry you instead?" Ok that's it.

    "Excuse me, let me through." I went up to (Y/n) and stood in front of her. "What's your business with our manager?" I crossed my arms at the boys, they're first and second years.

    "K-Kuroo-san.. I-I'm fine." I shot her a look and she flinched.

    "You guys can leave now." I gestured them to leave. They glanced at (Y/n) and I glared at them.

    I turned to look at (Y/n) and she's trembling. I don't know how she grew up to make her this timid. I saw the bottles and she only filled half of them.