kuroo x reader

hello, so here's the kuroo oneshot that a lot of you wants HASHASH anyway...

enjoy :)

------------

    After high school, college was pretty difficult. I had a hard time giving my studies my attention, while I played for Japan's Women's Volleyball. I'm an outside hitter.

    One thing that I liked being a professional volleyball player, is that I get to be around him. Though, he did enter college too and it was kind of hard for him to be in the same place as me.

    But, none of that matters now. We're done with college and we're now just working our asses off. Playing volleyball is my job, and scouting players is his job.

    Who's he? Kuroo Tetsuro, my fiancé. Though scouting players for the Men's Team is his job, the Men's matches are held at the same venue and event as ours, so we still meet at the same place.

    We're currently training for a match in London. We only have 2 weeks before we leave, and I'm actually really excited. If we're given the chance, he and I could you know, roam around the city and--basically have a date.

    I'm up for receiving drills and after my turn, we'll have self-practice. We do this most of the time, and I'd say it's effective when it comes to improving our individual skills. Since we also play 6v6 matches on our own, it improves the chemistry of our team.

    The girls started squealing, I guess the boys are around. I receive one last ball, rolling over to my side from the force. I think I threw my body too much far to the side, but rolling is kind of fun. 

    "(Y/n)-san!" I turn to the ball of sunshine, seeing him waving his hands in the air as a greeting. He suddenly put his hand to his mouth, giving me a smirk and a sneaky look. I follow where his eyes go, finding Tetsuro by the door. "Oya oya?"

    "Hinata, awe.. right! You got dumped by your girlfriend the other day so you're teasing me?" His smile immediately faded, and his cheeks turned red. 

    "(Y/n)-san, that's just mean." I stick my tongue out at him playfully, getting a hit on the head from someone. "Kuroo-san, she's bullying me." 

    Tetsuro gave me my water bottle, and kissed the side of my head, completely ignoring Hinata's complains. "You should go over to your teammates, they're all staring at me. Help me out of this, please." 

    I look over my shoulder, and find my teammates looking at us. "Hmm.. that handsome face of yours have to be modified." He furrows his brows, and I laugh. "You should be ugly, for them to stop staring."

    "So, you want me to look hideous for you to keep me all to yourself?" I nod, having him pinch my nose. "Soooo you want me to be hideous?"

    "Looks are a bonus." I give him a kiss on the cheek before skipping over to my teammates.

    The girls latched onto my arms, teasing the hell out of me. Why do I feel like I went back to high school? This is how my friends teased me the first time we got together. 

    I mess their hair and they whine. "(Y/n)-san, how do you get a handsome boyfriend?" I don't have an answer to that. "You even have handsome friends around you, look.. Atsumu-san, Sakusa-san, Bokuto-san--Hinata and Kageyama are really handsome..."