tsukishima x reader

puta sasabog na utak ko. okay HAHSHA tell me if you have requested an oikawa oneshot, 'cause i feel like something's missing. comment I DID, if you have made an oikawa request a day - three days ago.

(aside from @/rinloki & @/DRAGONARE_DIVA)

** reader's discretion is advised.

————

I can't believe why I have to switch schools in the middle of the year. I was doing completely well back in Fukurodani, but my parents sent me to Miyagi to live with my cousin Tadashi.

I'm seated in the car, listening to my favorite band. We're on our way to Tadashi's house and I don't know if I should be glad that I'm about to get off this vehicle.

I carried my luggage and followed my mom to the front door, we rang the doorbell but no one answered. My mom rang it again and I heard footsteps from inside.

"Oh you're here, mom's out... I have a friend over, do you mind or..?" Tadashi's the same, still looking timid. "Hey (Y/n)." I just nodded, and he just smiled awkwardly.

"You kids can go upstairs, we'll be fine down here." Mom said and Tadashi gestured for me to follow him.

Their house was enough for their family alone, I just hope there's a room just for me.

"Uhm (Y/n), your room's not yet completely cleaned so.. You're going to be sleeping in my room for tonight." I didn't react, there was no need to.

He opened the door to his room, taking my luggage from me. I still have my earphones on, just that my phone's on low volume.

I saw a blonde kid on his bed reading some magazine, he was tall just a little taller than Tadashi, he had glasses on. He looks like the type of person who's not interested in anything.

"Tsukki, this is (Y/n), my cousin. (Y/n) this is Tsukishima Kei." I just nodded and so did the glasses kid. "Can't you both give a different reaction?"

"It's Unnecessary."

"Not needed."

We both replied at the same time. I kinda feel embarrassed but I kept a poker face on. I sat on the floor and leaned on the side of the bed.

I went through my bag and brought out my favorite manga, well it contains horrific scenes and stories, I like it. I turned the volume up and read.