lev x reader

i don't exactly know how to make the reader cute so let's just make this a cute/fluff oneshotenjoy :)

enjoy :)

————

Graduation's just around the corner. The three years spent here in High School passed by so quickly, I didn't even realize it's already time for us to leave.

Life continues on with its own story, and we do too. I guess moving on to a new chapter of our lives is a part of growing up, I hope we could've stayed as teenagers but life doesn't work that way.

We gotta let go of the past, and hold on to the future to keep moving forward. I don't even know if I was ever ready for this, but we can't stop time. If we were able to, then maybe I would've stayed in this chapter of the book.

I wouldn't flip the pages against my will, I would pause and take a break. Yet again, taking a break consumes time as well. Like what adults tell us, "Time is Gold," we gotta treasure what we have and make the best out of it.

Now that my High School life's about to come to an end, I zone out and fantasize of what ifs. I haven't been able to focus my attention on the teacher, I've been scared of moving forward. We don't know what the future holds.

"Oi, you're zoning out again." My boyfriend says as he pokes my cheek to gather my attention. I look at him and smile apologetically, realizing that I have been completely out of myself. "If you have problems, you should let me know." He smiles and plants a kiss on the top of my head.

Haiba Lev; some may think he's a complete airhead, inconsiderate (because he's sometimes dense), irresponsible, and basically stupid.

But to me, he's my best friend and my boyfriend. I'm lucky to have him, he always cheers me up with his silly methods. They always make me smile.

"I'm just nervous.. Maybe college isn't what I think it is, and what if something happens to us? Like, no one among us knows what could happen.." His eyes suddenly fills up with worry, from those glistening eyes of excitement to gloomy eyes of sadness.

"You have me, and I'll always be there for you." I smile, his simple words of sincerity always warms my heart. "Nothing will happen, just trust me." He smiles and holds my hand to play with it.

"Why do you love me?" I suddenly strike up a question that I've always wondered what the answer to it was. I didn't ask such because of doubt and distrust, but because I am happy and grateful of the amount of love he's showered me for the past years.

"No one needs a reason or an answer as to why they love someone. I love you because you're you, and because you're special to me. But to describe and evaluate all the reasons that could come to mind, it'll take me days to explain." He chuckles, showing me that cute smile I've always loved.