suna x reader

- y'all don't ask me why it's angst it's there ^ -enjoy :)————

enjoy :)
————

    It has been just a week after our loss in the Nationals. We first went up against Karasuno, it was a very intense match. Yet, first day and we were eliminated. We never thought of losing. That match had a huge impact to the players.

    The team was given days off, coach wanted to let them rest for a short while. I also kinda begged for them to rest for at least a week. Knowing the other players, they'd be going all out to make sure they improve in no time.

    I dragged my boyfriend out to hang to cool our minds. Although he's always seemingly uninterested in the sport, he still would go all out and train 'til he drops.

    I brought him into a store. I was attracted to what they had, I always go to this mall and come here. I saw a keychain, thinking we could pair but.. I hesitated, seeing my boyfriend on his phone and not paying attention to me.

    "Rin." I call out to my boyfriend who was still just on his phone as I looked around the store we were in. "Let's go." He averted his gaze to me, his face looking as if he wanted to question me. "Come on."

    "You're not buying?" He asks, stopping me from dragging him once again, out of another store. "You said you wanted to buy something." I bit my lip as he eyes me, still wondering why I dragged him everywhere but have not bought a single item.

    I couldn't answer him. I don't know what to tell him. He steps closer still trying to figure out my weird behavior. I can't randomly tell him it's because of him— not that it really is. It's just that, he seems uninterested maybe he won't even want to pair.

    "(Y/n), you're acting weird. Is there a problem?" He lifts my chip up with his finger, eyeing my face. "You keep saying you wanted something, I'll buy it for you. Just pick whatever you like." I look away but he makes me look back.

    "I just don't seem to find anything.. It's fine we can go." He plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "Rin."

    "You were looking at the keychain with glistening eyes (Y/n). You want to match?" My cheeks heat up, bullseye. "Pick one, for me and for you. Okay?" He holds my hand and brings me back to the keychains.

    He always has that stoic face, I'm already used to it but sometimes I could still make wrong accusations. His voice is also monotone, yet he sounds so caring.

    "Don't be scared to tell me anything." He says as we walk around the mall again. "I'm supposed to be your boyfriend." I link my arm with his, smiling widely to try and cheer him up. I need to be cheered up..