Yamaguchi x Reader II

Yo! I know the picture is a female version of Yamaguchi but this Oneshot is for the male version.. Hope yah like it!!

~~~~~~
3rd Person's View

Yamaguchi was teaching (Y/n) how to play volleyball, since (Y/n) needed to learn it for the sports fest.

"Yamaguchi-kun, can we please take a break? I'm exhausted..." (Y/n) asked, breathing heavily..

"O-Oh, hai... You can take a break.." Yamaguchi replied.

"Yamaguchi, why won't you take a break? I'll teach her how to play, since you're tired already.." Tsukishima said, this side of Tsukishima was only shown to Yamaguchi and (Y/n). (A/n: Yes, #Yaoi. Nah, just kidding..)

"S-Sure, thanks.. I'll get us some drinks.." Yamaguchi said.

So all that was left inside the gym was Tsukishima and (Y/n). Since Yamaguchi insisted on buying them their drinks..

There were laughter everywhere, when I mean everywhere, everywhere in the gym. This was never heard when Yamaguchi was around.. Well the two didn't notice, Yamaguchi was standing by the gym's doors, feeling a bit jealous at the fact that they were very "close to each other."

"H-Hey, I got us the drinks.." Yamaguchi said, trying to hide the pain he was bearing..

"Oh! Thanks Yamaguchi! You're the best!" (Y/n) cheered.

"Thanks Yamaguchi..." Tsukishima said. "Well, (Y/n), let's continue now.." He continued.

"Sure!" She answered, then turned to Yamaguchi and said "You better rest there, don't want you sick!" And when she said that last statement, she winked at Yamaguchi..

"Y-Yeah, s-sure..." Yamaguchi said. "Oh, wait, I just remembered something." He continued.

"Huh? What is it?" (Y/n) asked.

"My mom told me to go home after school if we don't have training.. So, Tsukki, I'm leaving her to you.. See you guys!" Yamaguchi said and got his things then went home..

"He seems weird.. He's hiding something, isn't he?" (Y/n) asked Tsukishima.

"Yep, well. Since he's going home, we better go home ourselves.." And just when Tsukishima said that, rain started to pour down.

"Good thing I have an umbrella.." Tsukishima said. "Wait, you don't have one don't you?" He continued, and (Y/n) nodded in embarrassment, even though they're just by themselves..

Well, they didn't notice, once again, Yamaguchi was at the gym's doors,listening to their conversation. Well, when Tsukki and (Y/n), he already left..

Time Skip

"Ohayou Yamaguchi-kun!" (Y/n) greeted, but got no response.

"Yamaguchi don't ignore me! You've been hiding something from me for a while now.. Tch.. Well, you do have your own world, I hope you suffer.." (Y/n) said, then ran off to the rooftop..

"(Y/n)! Matte!" Yamaguchi exclaimed.. Well, before he tried to run after (Y/n), Tsukishima had already run towards her.. Yamaguchi gritted his teeth, then ran off to (Y/n) as well..

At the rooftop~

Tsukishima's POV

"(Y/n), stop crying... If he keeps it then he keeps it.." I said, wiping her tears away..

"Well, he's not the type of person to do that... He always shared his secrets with us... It hurts, to see that he kind of doesn't trust us like he used to.." (Y/n) said.

Then, the rooftop's door suddenly banged open, where we saw a Yamaguchi crying..

"Y-Yamaguchi??" I stuttered..

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was jealous of how close the two of you were! I can't bring myself to confess to you! Well maybe now I did! I liked you (Y/n)! But you never did like me!! I am jealous of Tsukishima! You like him!" Yamaguchi was like a storm that can only be stopped by one person..

"What the hell are you talking about?! When the heck did I like Tsukishima??! I liked you! I was jealous of how pretty the other girls were, yeah like you! I didn't have the courage to bring myself to you!" (Y/n) exclaimed, starting to mix in with the first storm..

"Y-You like me? B-But..." Yamaguchi said.

"What?! You believe on these kind of things? On how close a person is?! That it means they like each other?! OH HELL NAH!" (Y/n) exclaimed..

"W-Well, I'm sorry.. Now please forgive me.." Yamaguchi said, stepping forward to (Y/n) to hug her..

"J-Just please, no more... Okay?" (Y/n) said, in a very calm and soft voice..

"S-Sure... Now, please be my girlfriend!" He kneeled down..

"Of course!" She answered, hugging the boy tight..

"Awe, look at you two lovebirds.." I said, just earning a galre from the two.. "Okay okay, jeez..." I continued..

"I love you!" The two said at the same time, now blushing..

So we just continued and went to class..
And now, (Y/n) and Yamaguchi are dating..

~~~~~~
Yo! Heheheh.. I literally did this to tease someone, you know who you are... Well thanks for reading! Good night/afternoon/morning!

-ItsMaddeline11 <3