tsukishima kei

EDITED: 6/19/21

It's 3 days before the Nationals, and I'm helping the managers with their jobs. Well, my main purpose there was because of my boyfriend, Tsukishima.

I promised I'd watch him during his trainings and volleyball matches. He won't admit that he likes seeing me around, but he surely does.

"(L/n)-chan, how are you in love with Tsukishima?" Hitoka asks.

"What?" She chuckles, and I raise my brow.

"I mean— a lot of the girls in school does like him but— you're different. You're his girlfriend you know." I smile.

"He's arrogant and too prideful, but he's a softie once you get to know him." I explain, and she just smiles.

"Who liked who first?" Kiyoko-san asks.

"Well, he liked me first... I think?" I answer.

"Well well well, I guess Tsukishima isn't that bad, right Tsukki?" Hinata teases.

Tsukishima looks at me with a glare, and I smile and mouth an apology to him. He sighs and walks away. "Shut up, Shrimpy." Tsukishima replies.

"What did you say?!" Hinata exclaims and runs after him.

"Will you stop the nonsense?" Daichi says in a low voice and scares everyone in the gym. "Let's wrap up. Head home right after, especially you two." He announces as he points at Hinata and Kageyama.

I get ready to leave and wear my jacket, and everyone stares at me as I sneeze four times consecutively. "(L/n)-chan, are you alright?" Kiyoko asks, and I just nod.

I wear my scarf, ear muffs, and gloves. I picked up a few balls and helped with other things as I waited for Tsukishima to finish. It's cold tonight.. I should've gotten thicker clothes this morning.

After they cleaned the gym, we all went out and Tsukishima took my bag to carry it for me. We stopped by for meat buns at coach's shop, and I bought a hot pack. My hands feel cold.

Tsukishima and I parted ways with everyone. We're currently walking to my house. He suddenly grabs my hand and stops me from walking, and I raise my brow questioningly.

"Are you sick?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Are you sure?" I nod.

"I'm fine, Kei. I just sneezed." He's definitely not convinced.

"You've been sneezing all day. The school wasn't dusty, and the gym was pretty clean. It couldn't have been because of dust. Maybe you're cold?" I smile at him and poke his cheek.

"I'm fine. don't worry about me. I just sneezed that's all."

"Sneezing can have different meanings. It's either you're cold, sick or the gym was and school itself was dusty." He says.

"I'll be fine, okay? This won't stop me from watching you play." He sighs, and we continue on our way.

The walk home was quiet. Tsukishima got a bit cranky because I sneezed a few times, and we had to stop. He tried fixing my scarf, and I tried warming myself with the hot pack but nothing worked.

I stop walking and stand on my toes to kiss his cheek, and Tsukishima pinches my cheeks. "Don't force yourself too much. I'll ignore you if you get sick." I smile, and he ruffles my hair before letting me go.

Tsukishima sent me messages of him just reminding me to drink medicine and hot water or tea, and me to keep warm and wear thick clothes so I won't be cold.