kenma x reader

don't mind me simping for kenma. i really missed my pudding head. btw i still have writer's block because of (probably) stress but i really love him so i just had to.

enjoy :)

-----------------

read at your own risk <3

    Okay. As much as people think that it's an honor and an incredibly wonderful blessing, I still don't think it's as how people think it is. I mean, I am grateful and happy that it happened to me but.. man, I don't know.

    With every possible thing I could think of, every memory and moment, the majority of it is still off. I don't know if I'm just being an ungrateful brat, or if I'm not happy for the person, or if I'm just a clingy ass idiot. I don't like being like this either.

    It's a blessing, I get it. Everyone would probably do anything and everything they could just to be me. Just to be in my position. But hey, once you experience it.. I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it as much you think you would, or maybe.. again.. I'm just an unsatisfied and ungrateful brat.

    Well, what can I say? Being the girlfriend of one of the most famous YouTubers nowadays is harder than you think. I do enjoy being with him, spending time with him, trying things he like, doing and playing those games with him.. but it's just off.

    I think I really am just an ungrateful brat. He's probably trying his best for the both of us, but I'm not even satisfied by it. Actually it's weird. Ever since he and I got together, he changed and tried harder than I thought he would. I appreciate his efforts, I really do. I just...

    I'm at the mall right now, I'm just buying things we need at home. We live together, ever since we both got into college. It was one of the most surprising offers, he was pretty straightforward about it though. I can still remember how red his face was.

    "Isn't that Kodzuken's girlfriend?" Here's the hard part. "Excuse me, but aren't you (L/n) (Y/n)? The girl he posted on his Instagram?" I turn to them with a smile, and nod.

    "Is there anything that I could help you with?" I ask, seeing her eye me from head-to-toe. "Uhm.. anything I could help you with?"

    "Are you really his girlfriend?" I nod and the two girls muttered a 'huh'. "Then why did he delete your picture? If he really is your boyfriend then why do you two rarely go out? If you're his girlfriend then.. why..?" I bite my bottom lip, forcing myself to smile.

    "I think you know how much of an introvert my boyfriend is--"

    "As far as I can remember, we saw him at a club. His IG stories say that he goes out to drink, a lot." I scoff, chuckling at what she just said. I know. I already know that. "W-We didn't mean to touch a very sensitive topic.. uhm.."

    "It's fine.. anyway, can you recommend a club?" The girl's eyes brightened up, and she nodded aggressively.

    My boyfriend who always goes out to drink, my boyfriend who never invites me, my boyfriend who's always around women. Am I really still his girlfriend? At this point, I'm really close to giving up.

    I head to the department store, immediately seeing hoodies with those huge letters written on them. BBC, Bouncing Ball Corp., his company. He decided on that when we were graduating from high school. I never knew he was ambitious. Told you, he changed.