asahi x oc

note: oc which means this is a oneshot with the an original character—not mine, but my friend's. the name is Noelle! she's slightly (I think) taller than tangerine, and has silver/white hair, and purple eyes.
She's the daughter of a Mafia boss here anyway~
enjoy!

————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm quietly sitting in class, watching the birds fly freely all over everywhere. Class is boring, I don't want to stay here. The teacher's just teaching us things we already know. I hate it when they do that.

I rest my head on my desk, and cloud my arms around the moment the bell rang. He's not in the same class as I am, so there's no use of making a fuss about the whole break.

"Noelle! Someone's here for you!" I look at the door, and run to him immediately.

"You weren't coming over... so I decided to come. You're not telling me anything." He takes my hand, and brings me to the rooftop.

He's been silent the entire time, and I don't know if he's upset about me for not coming, or something much worse. He rarely gets upset, only at times like me not telling him anything.

    "So, how was class?" I shrug, and he lifts my chin up, looking intently at my face. "Tell me something I don't know."

    "I love you?" I smile, and hold in my laughter. His face is flushed. "Like what?"

    "I love you too..." I hear him whisper, making me chuckle and his face become more red. "But.. uhm.. Anything more.. about you?" Me?? "I barely know you. We've been together for a while, but I don't know anything."

    "You're going to regret knowing who I am, getting involved with me.. and every single interaction. You won't like it." He shakes his head, and kisses my forehead, smiling as a reassurance. "Asahi, are you sure?"

"Why? Are you a vampire?" His face turns pale, and he backs away, hiding his neck from me. "I-I could give you some blood... but.."

"Idiot. I'm not a vampire." The bell rings, and he sighs in relief. "I'll show you later, after class. You don't have practice, right?" He nods, and smiles. I kiss his cheek, and head back inside ahead of him.

With the question from earlier, I've been thinking about what to do to show him. I could show him my records, or my photos.. but I think, doing it will make him actually believe me.

And that is what brought us here.

I look around, making sure that this place is clearly secluded and out of the patrol area too. If this place isn't secluded, then I'm dead. I won't be able to run for my life.

I take the magazine out, and load it with bullets, quietly watching my boyfriend hide behind the pillar. He's using it as his shield. He said he wanted to know who I am, and what I really am, so I decided to show him.

"It's safe, just trust me. I've been trained my entire life."

"I-I-I know t-that you're m-my girlfriend.... b-b-but c-can we not do this?? Are y-you t-trying to kill me?" I laugh, and leave the gun on the table, walking over to pull him away from the pillar. "N-No.."