kageyama x reader

: your birthday is during winter in this story.

    I get up from bed and start my morning with breakfast. A cup of coffee, and a slice of bread. Nothing else is better than this.

    There's a game at the gymnasium, and I am the commentator for the game. Adlers versus Jackals. I know people from those teams.. some of them I don't want to remember.

    I drive over to the place after getting ready, and my luck must've ran out. I pick up my phone, and attempt to walk away.

    "Hey," he greets. I stop walking and turn to him. "You're avoiding me."

    "Hey, long time no see." I greet, and avoid eye contact as much as I could. "Long time no see.... Tobio." My ex-boyfriend, my first love.

~~~

    I have a crush on this guy for years now. My cousin always teases me about him, but he also never gets enough courage to confess to his crush.

    The guy I like is a part of the volleyball team, he's the setter. My cousin's the captain. I'm an outsider that comes to their trainings because of my cousin, and him only.

    Today, like a normal day, I'm at the gym helping out with the others. I have a few things to do, which are to just shut up and bring them their towels.

    "(Y/n), did you see the fabric?" Tsukishima, blonde and tall, a salty-ass. "The fabric to clean my glasses."

    "Check the bench. I don't know." He clicks his tongue and goes to the bench.

    "(Y/n), you look like you want to hit him." Tadashi says, and I nod. "You really do?" I nod again, and he just laughs. "First years!!!" They started doing nonsense things. "Get back here. I'm sorry (Yn), I have to take care of these people." I nod, and he leaves.

    I'm in my third year, by the way. I am in the same class as the guy I like, Kageyama Tobio. He has a lot of fans nationwide. He is a great player, and everyone wants to have him in their team. Maybe except... people.

    I've been helping out since I was in my first year, so I know the players. But, the only person that I cannot get to know without having to ask people is Kageyama.

    He's hard to approach, though he is a decent guy. I just can't. It's difficult to approach people you like. You get nervous and just become stupid.

    But, today... no, tomorrow. I will hand him the letter tomorrow. Tadashi has been telling me to, so I have to give it to him. My cousin is so pushy sometimes.

    A ball hit my head, and I held on to whatever there was. "(Y/n)..." I look up, and find Kageyama. "Are you okay?" I let go of him, and bump into someone from behind. "Oi!"

    "Haha.. I'm fine.. ow..." I squat to the floor as I hold on to the back of my head.

    "Who threw a ball at my cousin's head?" I take Tadashi's hand and keep him from scolding the poor kids. "Come on, oh uhm.. Kageyama, will you bring her there? To the infirmary? I'm just gonna get her things."

    "Sure." I glare at Tadashi and he doesn't seem to be doing it on purpose.

    "Shortcake, how did a ball hit you?" I step on Tsukishima's foot and he groans.

    "(Y/n), let's go." I hurry over to Kageyama, almost stumbling as my head sort of throbbed. He caught me. "You okay?" I nod, and he lets go of me.

    We went to the infirmary—Honestly, I don't know why Tadashi made us come to the infirmary when I could just stay at the gym. If he's doing this to set us up, then I'm setting him up with Hitoka the next time I get a chance.