osamu x reader

enjoy :)

enjoy :)

————

I'm a huge fan of Miya Atsumu, he just plays so well that I get so pumped seeing him play. The way how he serves so perfectly and how he can copy something, though he fails, is just amazing.

I love seeing their matches, they always somehow make a huge impact on me. I kinda played volleyball because of him, he just mesmerizes me. We're in the same grade, same class, but we're not really close.

Atsumu has a twin, Osamu. They're not really opposites but Osamu's just more controlled than his twin, Atsumu's just incredibly wild. He likes teasing people and kinda picks a fight, but they're all just jokes.

    Compared to my relationship with Atsumu, I'm closer to his brother Osamu. We kinda hangout to finish some projects, we always somehow end up in the same group or he always becomes my partner.

    We have training at the moment, suddenly joining the boys' team for a joint training. They're going to nationals, I'm proud. I would want to go with them to support them but I have classes, I hope I can skip.

    "Captain!" Mimi calls out to me, making my me turn to her because of her loud voice. I'm the captain of the girls' team. "May I practice my serves? Now? Even without the boys yet?" She asks, question after question, gripping on to the volleyball in her hands, tightly. Her eyes are sparkling with determination, I eyed her.

    "You're not even warmed up yet." She flinches, turning around to run away when I placed my hand on her shoulder. "20 Jumping jacks, 20 squats, 20 squat jumps, 20 burpees, 15 pushups, 15 sit-ups, 5 laps jogging around the court; 3 sprints, 1 walk; ball handling, then service drills." I say, gasping for air after rapping my words out. She turns go me with teary eyes, pouting her lips at the sound of our warmup routine.

    "(Y/n)-san..." She begs, giving me the puppy eyes while she pouted her lips. I did the same and she frowned more, I copied her until she gave up. "Yes..." I chuckle hearing her give up. I already warmed up since I was called in earlier than them.

    I practiced my jumps serves, trying out different ways. I played with the ball's rotation, throwing it while twisting it to the right or to the left, I made use of the rotation and it's direction changes depending on them.

    I also practiced my normal serve, that serve that you just stand and hit the ball.. I threw the ball up, playing with which part of my hand I will hit it with. It changes the length of the service. Whenever I use my palm, I clip my hand so that the ball would fly down straight to the floor.

    I practiced my float serve and the boys started coming. I kinda felt nervous with them being here, Atsumu's here too. I kinda messed up my floats when I usually don't.