Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)

Hello~! I hope you enjoy this! Warning, cute Oikawa ahead XD

~~~~
You were walking through the halls with your earphones on, listening to BTS' 'Blood, Sweat and Tears.' You'd sing along when the chorus starts.

Thud!

"Ouch.." You said looking up to the person you bumped into. "Tooru!" You stood up and hugged him tight.

"Hey, listening to that group again?" He asked with a smile, picking up your phone.

"Yeah.. But I do love you more!" You said kissing him on the cheeks.

"Haha.. I know that, later after practice we'll be stopping by at 8 Eleven k?" He asked you nodded, walking to your classroom.

"(F/n)! Their gonna have a concert here next month!" Your bestfriend said, jumping.

"Seriously?! We are going to that concert." You replied, hearing a chuckle from your boyfriend.

"You're so cute when you fan girl.. Haha, talk to you later." He said kissing your forehead and went to his seat.

You not knowing he was already jealous. Remembering the times where you fan girl over him just like how you fan girl over BTS.

"Oi, you're gonna tell your girlfriend right?" Iwaizumi asked the brunette.

"At some time.. But not now." He said, placing his head on his desk.

Time Skip~

Before walking to 8 Eleven, he talked to you at the back of the gym.
"Who do you pick, me or BTS?" He asked, not hesitating a bit.

"You, you're my boyfriend. Please don't be jealous, their singers and are famous, and I'm just a highschool student. In Japan, they live in Korea. Ok?" You answered not telling the truth about your relationship with a member from BTS.

"Sure? Ok, I trust you.. Let's go now." He took your hand and led the way

Time Skip - After BTS Concert

You meeting up with Jin from BTS after the concert, fan girls gone wild.

"Okay everyone! I would like you to meet my little sister (F/n)!" Jin announced and the girls squealed, one even said that you were just like Jin.

With you not knowing, Oikawa called you and told you to meet up with him at 8 Eleven. Minutes later you arrived.

"(F/n), why didn't you tell me that he was your older brother?" He asked.

"You were there?!" You whispered/exclaimed.

"Yes.. I didn't want to tell you.. Hehe.. So that's why you're so fluent in Korean." He said.

"Yeah, I left Korea and stayed with some family member here in Japan." You said, scratching the back of your head.

"Then I'm so lucky to have you.." And with that you kissed.

"Ahh, my little sister's grown up.." Jin said from behind the two of you.

"Jin!!" You exclaimed. "Don't scare me!" You told him.

"Love you! Haha.." Jin told you and continued the night chit chatting with the two of you.