Akaashi Keiji x Reader II

You were helping the teachers organize the schedule for Graduation day, another one with you was Akaashi, your bestfriend. But currently you're supposed to be on break right now but you just keep focusing your eyes on the computer.

"(F/n)-chan, it's break let's go. Let's eat first." He said and walked away.

'Why are you like this?? -_-'

"Keiji-kun, you're so slow haha, bye~" You said and ran after him laughing.

"Oi!" He said, and ran after you smiling.

When the two of you were in front of the door of the cafeteria you two were laughing at the same time as catching your breath.

"Don't ever, do, that again." He said, breathing heavily.

"What, ever." You replied.

"You two look exhausted." White haired owl said.

"Whatever Koutaro." You told your boyfriend, giggling.

"We just, ran.. Stuff like that." Akaashi said.

"Haha ok then. Babe what do you want to eat?" Bokuto asked, handing you a towel.

"Uh, anything. As long as it's edible." You said, joking.

"I'm serious." He said.

"Ok fine, anything. Or rather the ones I ate yesterday." You said walking with Akaashi to a table.

"Keiji, how's life without me?" You asked with your head on the table.

"You're still in it. There's no difference." He said. "Just that, your not mine anymore."

"Well at least we're still friends." You said.

"Here (F/n)." Bokuto sat down and gave you your food, pecking you on the lips.

"Dude, if you guys want to do that. Please, somewhere private." Akaashi said.

"Okay?" The two of you said and started eating.

Time Skip~

Before going home after volleyball practice, Bokuto kissed you goodbye, noticing in the corner of your eye that Akaashi was annoyed but kept it to himself.

"Bye guys.. See you tomorrow." You said before entering your dad's car.

Laying in bed, you scrolled and searched through your social medias. Seeing a post by Akaashi.
"Why can't I just stop? -_-"

'Your fault you idiot. Should've been more careful.' You thought to yourself, not really caring about the boy anymore.

~~~~~~
Hello~ How's life? ^^ Hope you guys enjoyed this. So short, hahah. Thank you for 30k+ reads! I'm very happy. Thank you! Have a great day guys!