oikawa x reader

a short oikawa fest for our birthday boi so :) but hey majority of my readers are kageyama, tsukki, kuroo and oikawa trash.. well who isn't?

ps, i do things according to how it was requested so please do not kill me HAHSHA

READER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED

well then enjoy loves~

————

I lay in bed as I try to rest from all that's been happening in my life. My boyfriend's here with me and his hands are just slipping inside my shirt and my underwear.

I cover my mouth trying to keep myself quiet. I don't really enjoy this. It's always been forced and I don't live a day without being touched by him.

"Who told you to stifle your moans? You know I hate it when you do that." He whispered into my ear, sending  shivers down my spine. He started playing with my breasts, trying to pleasure himself.

"S-Stop it—nghh." He roughly pressed his lips on mine, I want to escape this hell.

"What if I don't want to?" He's now above me, eyes full of lust and dissatisfaction. "I told you what happens to bad girls like you." He started kissing me from my lips down to my neck, sucking and licking my skin.

"I-I said stop." I tried pushing him away but he slapped me hard on my face.

"You're doing what I tell you to do, whether you like it or not." He pulled my shirt over me, I tried to pull it down but he strangled me. "I said, you're going to obey me. You're already a slut so don't try to run away."

"J-Jayson... S-Stop it— a-aahh.." He played with the fabric over my area, pulling my shorts down to my feet. I kicked him and he pulled me up, pushing me to the headboard. "S-Stop it please..." Tears roll down my cheeks, feeling the pain on the back of my head.

"You're going to get more than this."

————

I got to class and I feel bored. (Y/n), my bestfriend aside from Iwa-chan, has been absent for the past two days. (Y/n) always cheers me up, but her boyfriend always takes her away.

I heard people gasping and I was curious. I turned to where everyone's eyes were on and I saw (Y/n). I smiled and waved as soon as she saw me. She smiled back.

"(Y/n)! I missed y—"

"Oikawa fuck off." Jayson holds me back and glares at me.