taichi x reader

enjoy :)————

enjoy :)
————

The boys are still pretty overwhelmed, having to lose against Karasuno was beyond their imaginations. I help the boys a lot as a manager and people that weren't always emotionally attached to the sport had cried.

It is sad to know that the third years will be graduating soon, and the team has to get used to with new players. I also cried a lot seeing them so down, but they're still trying to reach higher.

"Taichi." I smiled at my boyfriend who has been practicing more than he usually does. "Don't tire yourself too much. You still should rest okay?" He just nodded and I went ahead and gave the other players their bottles.

"(Y/n)." I turn to Shirabu showing me his phone.

"What's with it?"

"It's still early, we can still practice, right?" It is just 7PM but they've been practicing nonstop. "We'll be fine. Come on."

"I could say yes, but I'm not sure about coach. You have to ask him as well." He nodded and went ahead to ask. These boys are eager.

    I went ahead and got the bottles filled again, the boys were allowed to stay and practice. I had to stay as well, I wanted to be there for them.

    I was walking back with the bottles when I saw Taichi approaching me. I just smiled and he took some of the bottles from me.

    "You know you could go home." I shook my head and he furrowed his brows. "(Y/n) it's getting late."

    "I'm waiting for you to finish. I'm going to keep an eye on you and everybody else. Plus, you're the type to practice until you drop... I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't." He clicked his tongue and walked back.

    He's just worried about me. I followed him and the boys came right to me for their drinks. I gathered the towels as well. I could still see Taichi eyeing me, he really doesn't like the idea of me staying here up until late at night.

    I was handing out the bottles I once again just refilled. I handed one and the cap was loose, I didn't realize until now. It dropped to me and I got wet. Taichi quickly brought me outside.

    "This is why I don't like you staying late." We went to the club room and he helped me wipe myself.

    "Sorry..." He smiled a little and ruffled my hair.

    He went through his bag and gave me a shirt, this is going to be huge for me. He realized I was still wet, he really got a towel to dry me up.