Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV

Hello~! I'm back with this Oneshot! ^^ I hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~

Your POV

You were walking down the halls talking to your friends, until you bumped into someone. And that someone is Kuroo Tetsurou, the boys' Volleyball captain..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't notice you coming.." You said sheepishly, bowing in front of the male.

"Tch, watch where you're going.." He said and walked away, while the team stayed behind with you..

"Don't worry (F/n)-san... His just not feeling well.." Yaku said, smiling at you..

"Ah no.. It's fine.." You said, smiling at the team.. "Well we'll go now, bye." You said, and walked away with your friends, including your boyfriend..

You thought that Kuroo doesn't remember the relationship between two of you, so that's why he's all grumpy all around you.. But the truth was that, he was just jealous because you had a boyfriend that wasn't him..

The day after the incident, he found you crying near the gym.. This made him go to you.. And, he actually hugged you..

"Don't cry (F/n).. I'm here.." He said, while patting your head..

"He-He!"

"Shh.. It's fine.. Let's get you cleaned up shall we?" And with that he helped you up to the sink near the gym..

"Ano, Kuroo-san.. Thank you for helping me.." You said, looking down.. And he just cuffed your cheek and kissed you..

Breaking away from the kiss, he said..
"Don't worry.. Because I've loved you, ever since the first day I met you.."

Time Skip~

You're at the gym, watching them play.. Him as quiet as usual.. You would smile in your thoughts since you don't want people teasing you..

OK the whistle blew and you helped their manager hand them their bottles and towels..

"(F/n), I'll walk you home later.. But before that, we'll go somewhere.. K?" Kuroo said and you nodded..

"I just want to ask something... Uhmm.. Why are you so quiet? Not like before.." You asked.

"What do you mean not like before?" He asked.

"I- uhh.. Sometimes here you laughing and teasing your teammates.. Well that was before actually.." You said, thinking of what you'll say.

"Oh.. You'll know the answer later.." He said, handing you the bottle and towel, and walked away..

So they continued their training.. They played a 6v6 match.. And at the middle of the second set.. He got hit on the face, and got a bloody nose.. So you ran up to him with tissue..

"You OK?" You asked and he nodded.

"OK, Kuroo you'll be out for a minute.. Take a rest.." Coach Naoi said, and you nodded..

So while watching the game, er, beside him.. You felt a different aura from him, and you know he wasn't focused on the game but was focused on his thoughts.. So you kissed him on the cheek to make him jump out of his thoughts..

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.." He said, not having eye contact with you..

So you just didn't mind him, so you continued watching the game and the whistle blew, signaling him that he'll be subbed back into the game..

Time Skip~

So now training's done, you are now walking to the place he told you, which you don't really know where..

"OK close your eyes.." He said. "Don't be afraid, I'll guide you.." He said.

"Where are we going?" You asked..

"Secret.. Later you'll know.." He said.. So you just kept quiet and waited till you arrived..

-
-
-

OK finally you arrived, so you stopped walking..

"OK open your eyes.." He said, so you did and you were still processing.. And finally you remembered that you're actually at a playground where the two of you used to hangout together when you were kids..

"T-The playground.." You said, tearing up.

"You miss it don't yah?" He said, turning his back against you..

"So you actually remembered even after you got into an accident?" You said, smiling to yourself..

"It took me three years to remember.. That's why.. And, I remembered my promise to you, that I'll always be there for you to protect you... That's why I'm here.." He said, turning around, smiling at you..

So you ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you so much!" You said, crying on his chest..

"I missed you too... I have a question.."

"Hmm?" Was all you answered since you're still crying, a bit..

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, pulling away from the hug..

"Yes! I will!" You said, and hugged him again..

"Now promise me?" He asked.

"I promise.. Okay?" You said, and kissed his cheek..

Omake:

"Awee! They're so cute!" Yamamoto said.

"You're noisy!" Yaku said, and slapped his head..

"Ow! I'm not Lev!!" Yamamoto exclaimed, making you and Kuroo notice.. "Oh crap, run!" Yamamoto said, and ran away with the team.

~~~~~
Hello~! Here's another one! But I'll be off of Wattpad again because I have to study for the exams.. ^^" I hope you guys understand. Have a great day/night!

-ITSMADDELINE11