sakusa x reader

ps, '~~~' indicates time skipsenjoy :)

enjoy :)

—————

    I wonder how it is for other people.. Not always sanitizing their hands, touching random objects that were already touched by other people, breathing in polluted air, drinking from the same straw or bottle. Gross.

    I hate seeing people do that. Aren't they grossed out by that? The feeling of germs being transferred from one person to another? Like even if you don't see it, it's there, right?

    We need microscopes to see germs in a specific object or substance but, why won't people just voluntarily clean or sanitize before doing those things?

    Holding hands when you don't know if they're dirty or not, kissing or rubbing lips against someone else's, like what? The dead tissues that you have on your lips, then you— I just don't get it.

    At least one person understands my point. My girlfriend, (L/n) (F/n).

    People tell me that I'm actually hurting her feelings by avoiding those things. They said probably she wants to be just as how normal people would do, but no she understands me.

    "(Y/n), give me your bedsheet." I call out to my girlfriend who's just sitting casually on her bed. I don't like smelling something bad.

    "Are you changing my sheets again?" She asks, not looking away from the screen of her cellphone. She's not paying attention. "It's in the closet, you know where it is." I furrow my brows hearing her response, rolling my eyes as I went to get her bedsheet.

    "Just what are you doing on your phone that you can't even look at me?" I ask, rummaging through her closet to find the bedsheet. I just hear her chuckling, turning to look at her, she was laughing at something she was watching. "(Y/n)."

    "What?" She innocently looks at me, completely confused. I sigh turning back to look for her bedsheet. "Omi?"

    "Nothing."

    Her closet's a mess. I can't believe her, I remember telling her to clean it up. Stuff aside from her clothes are everywhere. She has shoe boxes completely sealed, they're heavy.

    After looking for almost ten minutes, I finally found them. If she helped I would've found them earlier. I go back to her, she looks up and hurriedly gets off the bed. She was about to sit on the floor but I stopped her.

    "Sit on the chair. The floor's dirty."

    I took the pillows and placed them on the foot of the bed, taking off the used bedsheet. I heard (Y/n) mumble something, making me turn to her with a raised brow and she just smiles at me.