sugawara x reader

i will be informing you guys about the requests that'll be for this batch and for the next batch. so please do take note of all (a/n)s okie? enjoy sweeties~

 so please do take note of all (a/n)s okie? enjoy sweeties~

————

I don't know why my mom made me live in an apartment owned by her friend. I mean that saved a lot of cash but, still I feel like I'm just sticking my nose into their business.

What more is that, I'd have to live with her son. Okay I do not want to live with a guy, if it was a girl maybe I'd be fine with it. But um hello? A dude? And me? Alone? Living in this apartment with a dude was beyond my expectations.

"You'll be living with her son or else you're not going to college. Just get along, he's nice, and he's a gentleman."

That's what she said. I still don't like the idea. I mean, guys will be guys. Who the hell knows what's going inside their heads? I don't even know if he's just a gentleman in disguise.

I just arrived and moved everything into the apartment. I'm done with fixing them and now I can rest. I'm watching my favorite series on Netflix, when I suddenly heard the door unlock.

"What the...? Who the hell?"

I stood and went to the door, I stood in a defensive stance. If it's a pervert I'm kicking him nonstop. But— I saw a silver-haired guy, he looked sweet, and he doesn't look like a pervert. He was surprised to see me. His face flushed red.

"A-Are you Aunt (L/n)'s daughter?" He had his hand in front of him like he was defending him self.

"A-Ah yeah.. I am." I stood properly, feeling my cheeks heat up. He's fucking handsome, I could live with this.

"I-I'm Sugawara Koushi.. I didn't know you were arriving today. I should've cleaned beforehand, sorry for the trouble." He's so damn cute. I waved my hands in the air and he chuckled seeing me panic.

"No it's fine.. It wasn't much." Well it's true, the apartment was almost spotless. He's a diligent dude, and uhm husband material. "I cooked food, it's not much since I only expected to eat by myself uhm..." He smiled and I blushed again.

"It's alright, you can eat it all for yourself. I'll just cook my own.. Uhm, I forgot to ask... How old are you..?" He seemed like he didn't want to ask that, probably thinking it was rude to do so.

"Oh I'm 18, I just turned 18. My mom sent me to school a year earlier, so I graduated in High School at the age of 17.. Uhm just to let you.. know." I let out a nervous chuckle.