kita x reader

i don't really have anything to say, but it is this, mr. perfect, this was requested by someone anddd yes. I hope you all enjoy this :]

trigger warning: self-harm.

----------

    Love was never a part of my interests. I thought volleyball was the end of it, aside from the things I usually do, my routines.

    But, I guess we can't expect our expectations to be the most of everything. Things and situations will change when it will, and when the time lets them to change.

    I'm someone who makes sure everything is perfectly done from 1 to 100, step by step. I follow things in the right path, like taking the stairs, stepping on each of them.

    I think I've earned the nickname, Mr. Perfect, for being the way I am. I get perfect grades, I never fail, and I play volleyball well, though I'm not best.

    Sometimes people regard me as a robot, I'm born human and am 100% human though.

     But, I have her. Whenever I saw her around, I find myself walking out of the process of 1 to 100. I always feel like helping her out.. until I asked her out.

    "(Y/n), do you want to take a five minute break?" We're studying for the exams, and she seems a bit frustrated ever since we started.

    "I'm fine, let's just continue." You keep messing your hair up, how is that okay?

    I look at her notebook, and realized that she was struggling with a passage. I can already see the answer, and supposedly, she should be able to as well.

    "It's--"

    "Shh don't tell me." She cut me off. She really doesn't want to have me help her out.

    She's stressing out over the smallest problem. That's the easiest passage, and she's struggling. I want to help, but she's going to get mad if I insist.

    I focused on my notes, but I can't entirely shut her out of my view. I keep hearing her tear pages of her notebook. How could I ever ignore that?

    I hold her head gently, and bring her to me, giving her a kiss on the top of her head. "Relax." She looks up and starts crying. "I told you we should take a break."

    "I can't understand the passage.. help me.." But you told me not to. "Oh.. my notebook..." She picked it up, and shook it a little. "It's thin.."

    "You ripped the pages off, of course it's thin." She looks at me with pouted lips, scratching her head frustratingly as she held her hands in a fist.

    "Come with me to the bookstore later..?" I nod, and she forces a smile, wiping her cheeks with the sleeves of her cardigan. "Shinsuke.. will you let me sleep on your shoulder?"

    Before I could say anything, her head fell on my shoulder, with her sound asleep. "I'd lend it to you.. whenever you want."

    I held her close so she wouldn't fall, studying and just waiting for her to wake up. She's always like this when she studies. She'd stress over everything before she even starts.