hinata shoyou x reeader

took me a while but heeey hehehe, finally it's here. i dunno if it's the best but here it isssssss

hinata's pov

     it's the first day of the second semester, i couldn't possibly get more excited now that i'll be going to school and to the gym. regular student athlete life, but i like it.

    i was walking from the cafeteria; when i saw her, she still doesn't recognize me, well i guess she never realized i exist in this school. "hey (y/n) are you gonna finish that? all of it?" the blonde asked. "of course i will! why wouldn't i eat them? they're my favorite!" (y/n) replied, stuffing food in her mouth.

    i bumped into (y/n) and she dropped her phone, i caught it. i don't wanna bother paying for it. "oops, sorry.. here." i gave her the phone and she just looked at me. she took her phone and i walked away.

     i could feel her staring at my back as i walked away from her. i continued walking back to class, and i felt her follow. i meddled with my phone when i saw a text from a friend, "oi hinata!" i turned around, and there's kageyama and (y/n), i smiled when i saw (y/n). "what do you need?" i glared at kageyama.

     "we're late for morning practice you little prick, get changed!" i tensed up and ran back to class to get changed. i really lose it when i see her, damn it.

    after changing i ran to the gym, and once again i bumped into her. "i'm sorry! i'm in a rush, i'm really sorry!!" i helped her up. "it is you, shoyou." i tensed up and she just looked at me. "i-i don't know who you're talking about but i have to go!" i ran away and went to the gym.

    "hinata." i flinched, i turned around and daichi-san is glaring at me. i feel like he'll eat me alive. "h-hai?!" i kneeled. "I'M SORRY I'M LATE!!" he only smiled, but it's creepy. "hundred pushups now." i ran to the side and did as he said. "i seriously can't focus when i see her." i whispered to myself.

    "what? did you say something?" yamaguchi asked. "a-ah n-no just saying i feel tired haha." i said. "hmmm? really? i heard her. you said her. her is she, she is who?¿?" nishinoya asked. "t-there's no her!" i said and nervously laughed. "hmm hinata's acting weird..." tanaka looked intently at my face.

    "when was he ever normal?" i heard kiyoko-san say. "heh?" we all looked at each other. "the goddess has spoken!" tanaka and nishinoya said.

    we heard girls laughing, we immediately looked at who they were. "(y/n) come on, let's watch them play." they were laughing, although i could tell that she's changed but, she's fake. that's not the (y/n) i know, i annoyed me. "oi, can keep it down?" i asked, glaring at them, and they nodded.

    "ohhh hinata!" nishinoya laughed, and placed his arm around my shoulder. i quickly shook him off. "please stop." i was irritated. i don't know if it's because of (y/n) or how nishinoya reacted. "hinata? are you alright?" asahi-san asked and i didn't say anything.

   the day passed and i was walking through the halls when i saw (y/n) sitting outside beside the windows. i walk there and i saw her crying. "sasuke." she jumped, as if she saw a dead body walking around the place. "what are you doing here?"

    "y-you're sasuke right? i haven't seen you since you randomly left during—"
    "shoyou. hinata shoyou, my name was never sasuke." i said, i don't know why but i feel so irritated. "now answer my question, why are you here? where's your so called friends?" she raised a brow at me. "what? you mean hinako? and shinju?" i just looked at her, like hell i know them. "yeah those so called friends whoever they are. you're being fake, you know that right?"

    "excuse me? f-fake?" i sighed. "you've changed, a lot. you were this introverted girl, hated boys, never ate more than one pack of bread. but look at you now, piggy." i smirked at her. "says the guy who left me hanging while i waited for hours at the park. you're the same, bright as ever, but you also seem cold."