kuroo x reader

I will be updating until tomorrow. Also please tell me who requested for the two previous oneshots! Oh yeah please do know that the majority of the requests is kuroo so... enjoy!

 enjoy!

————

Saturday morning, I have volleyball practice. Kenma is as always playing his games while walking to school. One day, I'd confiscate everything and make him stop. He's kinda lucky that he's not blind yet.

    "Oi, don't you think it's better to have your eyes on the road first?" I asked, and he's just clicking the buttons, eyes glued to the screen.

    "No. But shouldn't you call (Y/n)?" Is he trying to get out of the situation?

    "(Y/n) knows I have morning practice, she said she'd come."

    "You should keep an eye on her." I looked at him and there he goes looking like a cat, eyeing his prey.

    "Why? It's not like she's cheating on me." Kenma looked at me with furrowed brows. "What?"

    "That's not what I meant." He sighed and hid his PSP. "Whatever, you're the boyfriend. Find it out for yourself."

————

    It's 7AM and most of the boys are here now, it's just Kuroo and Kenma left. Knowing Kuroo he should've been here 30 minutes ago. But they're still not here.

    The others have started stretching and warming up.
The coaches aren't really bothered or something, they haven't even said a word about them yet.

    Minutes to almost an hour has passed, and finally they're here.

    "Sorry we're late." I sighed. I went up to them, crossing my arms and repeatedly tapping my foot for an explanation. "Hey, (Y/n)." He kissed my cheek and I just looked at him.

    "She's asking for an explanation." Kenma said and was about to leave, but I grabbed his arm and made him stay. Kenma avoided my gaze and Kuroo was just awkwardly smiling at me.

    "Don't tell the two of you argued about Kenma's PSP again." They flinched. "Hmm so I was right."

    "A-Ah.. We're sorry.. J-Just let us through, hmm?" I sighed and pinched their cheeks.

    "Go and get warmed up." I let go of their cheeks and Kenma immediately left. Kuroo just stood there. "What?" He smirked and gently pinched my waist.