sakusa x reader

enjoy :)

enjoy :)

—————

Everyone has a certain trait that they develop or they already have from the start. OCD, I'm not talking about just randomly organized but everything— from objects to people and environment.

Anyone can be annoyed by the disarranged, messy, and dirty view of anything. Just that some people are lazy so they don't clean and arrange them up.

Anyone could have anger issues, anyone could be a perfectionist, but there's this thing that is insane. I don't know if it's just me or that this is somehow weirdly interesting.

Clean freak. Germaphobe. Though I am not sure if the person is a germaphobe, but he's somehow like that. Only a little more and I'd really say he's a germaphobe.

Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball player here in Itachiyama and I swear he is such a germaphobe, and he seriously hates crowds. I don't know how to deal with him, yet he's my boyfriend.

"Kiyoomi, here." I say, handing him the pen I borrowed, he looks up and looks at the pen I was holding. "Don't sass me I sanitized this so take it." I say, placing it on his desk. I give him a smile before turning around to go back to my seat. He stops me by grabbing my wrist with just his thumb and pointer finger, ha.

"Hands." I mentally roll my eyes, smiling at the male who brought out a hand sanitizer from under his desk. "Come on." Tch, demanding. I bring my hands in front of him and he squeezes the sanitizer. I rub the fluid all over my hands, making sure I was thorough.

"Is there anything else?" I ask, my tone was unbalanced, I sounded polite and irritated. He just stares at me with his expressionless eyes. "Kiyoomi, let me go." He holds my hand and he doesn't speak. This is stressing me out. "Sakusa let go." I tell him and his grip loosens.

"You're mad?" I'm mad? "You call me Sakusa when you're mad." I can't see his face aside from his eyes, I wanna rip that stupid mask off his face. I can't even admire his face.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But either way let me go." His eyes twitched, I sighed he's trying to figure out why I'm annoyed. I kissed the top of his head. "Kiyoomi let me go." He finally lets go of my hand and I go back to my seat.

It's kinda hard having to be his girlfriend. He has fan girls, all of them tried confessing, yeah all of them cried in the end. Also, having to be a clean freak, there are things I can't do when I want to.

I can't really hold his hand whenever I want to, he'd be silent the whole time if I suddenly hold his hand and I didn't sanitized mine. He would message or call me regarding having to use sanitizer, like what.