Oikawa x Reader

You have been dating the captain of the volleyball team of your school since 1st year of highschool. Well even though he was this smart dumbass, he still has a kind heart and that's why you love him.

But, since your passion is music you had to move to an Arts school, which he gladly accepted your move. He knows that it's your dream and that you should follow it and never give up.

The school had it quite tough on you.. Not that they told you to but you gladly volunteered everytime. You choreographed some dances and composed music. You even produced your own composition, although since you're still not an idol or something. You had a specific singer sing the song that you made. The songs you wrote are always climbing it's way up to top 10, which made you very happy. You're famous in your school for all of this, you are very blessed with talents. And since you and your boyfriend aren't always together, today you were given a break and you used that break as a day for your date with him.

"Tooruuuuu"

"Yes my cutiepieee"

"If I had to leave Japan.. What would you do?"

"I'll keep on supporting you of course.. Well just don't forget about me while you're gone." He kissed your forehead.

"This is what I love about you.."

"What do you love about me?"

"You have the looks and the heart.. I just don't know why you hate my cousin Tobio.."

"Sorry... But I'd do anything for you.."

"Then stop hating him.."

"That'll take time.. But sure I'll try.." He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"I love youuu"

"I love you tooo"

"I promise if I become famous.. I'll always give credits to you..." You smiled at him.

"That's my girl.."

You two had fun and he took you home and decided to stay for a while. On your way up the stairs, you hurt your ankle and he had to carry you bridal style to your room.

"My girlfriend is so clumsy and so KAWAIII"

"It hurts.."

"I'll get the ice pack.."

He went down and got the ice packs for you and that really made you feel better.

"Babe aren't you annoyed?"

"Annoyed? What?"

"I mean like, I always hurt myself and you always have to do things like that."

"Well of course not.." He smiled and pecked you on the lips..

"And...."

"And?"

"I'm debuting next week?"

"You're- YOU'RE WHAT?!"

"Yeahhh...."

"Oh My gosh!! Congratulations babe!! And because of that you must heal faster, don't go to school ok?!" You chuckled and just nodded.

TIME SKIP // YOUR DEBUT

You just finished performing and it's now doen to the top and.. You were claimed as the winner. You actually cried tears of joy.

"Oh my.. Uhmm first of all to all of you guys who supported me.. Thank you so muchh especially this specific person in the crowd.. Tooru thanks for always believing in me, this is all for you.. And I would also like to thank my friends and family for the support. Keep safe everyone and goodnight!" You smiled.

After that, you met Tooru backstage and hugged each other tight.

"Awee I love the speech.."

"Because I love you.."

"And I love you too...."