Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II

You were walking to the nearest table by the cashier with a tray full of sushis and other foods.. While walking, there were boys running inside the cafeteria, which bumped into you and luckily you didn't get dirty yet, you fell with the boy on top of you.

"I'm sorry.. I'll buy you your food... My friend was chasing me.." The male said.

"It's fine.. But sure, since I basically used all my money." You said, embarrassed.

"Oh OK.. Just tell me what you want and I'll buy it.. K?" He said and you nodded. Blushing.

So he bought you food and waved goodbye.. So during lunch, you just ate your food with your friends teasing you..

3 Days Later

You were walking down the halls and there were boys again.. Well you didn't notice who that was but, you knew it had to be boys.. Just about that, a boy bumped into you and both of you fell on your ass..

"I-ittai.." You said.

"Oh I'm so sorry.." The male said, and it was the guy who bumped into you.

"Nah it's fine, just hurts a little.." You said, both of you standing up.

"Well I have to go, coach is gonna kill me if I don't go to the gym now, I'll talk you later!" He said and ran away..

And you just wondered if there will ever be a next time..

2 Months Later

Months passed and you haven't bumped into or encountered the white with black haired guy.. You were curios about him..

You entered the room, and memories flashed back to you.. And you remembered that he was your childhood friend.. So you teared, with your classmates noticing this, you ran out of the room to his classroom..

You ran and hugged him..

"Kou?" You said.

"(F/n), y-you remember.. But, the doctor said that you'll never get those memories back.." He said, tearing up.

"I promised before that I'll never forget you.. And I never did.."

With that, the two of you went to the garden, and you remembered more..

"Pretty flower.."

"You used to say that every time you see a rose.." He said.

Walking through the garden.. You stopped in your tracks..

"Kou.." You said.

"Hmm? Why'd you stop?"

"I believe that, you have a girlfriend.." You said, pointing at the girl in front if the two of you.. He completely didn't notice that.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly..

"You're my boyfriend??" The girl said.

"I broke up with you last year.. Move on!" Bokuto exclaimed..

"You're replacing me with that??!"

"She's a part of my childhood.. And will always be the best part of my life..." He said. "Just leave! I don't want you here.." He said coldly....

So the girl left and you were just speechless..

"Hey, I won't ever break a promise..." Bokuto said and held your chin up, and kissed you.

Pulling away from the kiss, you hugged him tight.. "Yes.. I'll be yours.." You said, knowing that the kiss was his question..

"I'll protect you, and I promise that you'll never be hurt.." He said, and kissed your forehead..

~~~~~~~
Hahahahah.. Rushed this, lololol.. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! I'll be off for exams, again.. Finally, it's finals.. So wait for me. Haha.. Have a great day/night!

-ITSMADDELINE11
고맙습니다