oikawa x reader

oikawa fest for his birthday, I'll right the remaining requests starting tomorrow. also i don't have experiences to write a completely accurate story, all of these are based on answers I get from asking my mom or research so please do disregard if there are mistakes thank you and enjoy~ :)

this is part two to when reader revealed she was pregnant :3
----

I was given permission to stay at home, and train for at least a day or two a week. I had to take care of (Y/n). We actually are also preparing for a wedding ceremony and damn this was more stressful than I've ever expected.

(Y/n) planned to get married after she's gone into labor. I guess that's also the best option, she'll probably be stressed if we focused on that now.

My teammates also helped me with the adult stuff, I'm like the youngest so they're acting like my dad, not that I'm not awkward about it but nonetheless I'm thankful.

"Don't always try to comply with her cravings sometimes it's not really good to do that." Daniel sighed, I don't really know if I'm supposed to...

"No you should always give her what she needs and wants.." Ruth rebutted. "You shouldn't stress her out by not giving her what she wants."

"Uhhmm I-" Daniel cut me off.

"Do you even remember that time when you were pregnant with Miguel?" Good heavens please pull me away from these two. "You had trouble vomiting and I had to drive you to the hospital. You were pale, insanely pale."

"I choked on the sweet potato, it was hot and you didn't even bother to blow it for me." Why are they arguing again?

"U-Uhmm may I interrupt?" They looked at me and they blushed. "I-I'll decide when that happens again.. I mean it does everyday but-"

"No!" They exclaimed in unison. Well so much for trying to stop them from arguing.

"(Y/n) sweetheart, can you come over here?" Ruth called in a loud voice, (Y/n) was in the bedroom.

"S-She's resting..." I said but no one paid attention to me. We waited but she wasn't coming. "I'll go check."

I tried opening the door but it's locked. I tried twisting the doorknob left and right, it really is locked. I knocked and she's not answering.

"Love?" I knocked again, louder this time, but still- there was no answer.

I didn't want to panic, but not hearing any answer is enough to make me crazy. I went to the kitchen to get the keys, but they're not there.

"Tooru is there a problem?" Ruth came in and I shook my head. I tried to breathe. "There is, is there?"

"She's not answering my knocks, and the door's locked." She kind of panicked as well. "Do you know how to open a door with a pin? Or a card? I mean I could but I'm extremely shaking.." I let out a nervous chuckle and she sighed.

Ruth came with me to the door and tried using a plastic card we found somewhere in the apartment. It unlocked the door, ah thank God.

We looked around and we didn't see her. I looked at the other side of the bed and she was sitting on the floor. She was doing something, but I didn't pay attention to it. She was napping.